Deafx

deafxcom

Reaction score
Deafx is another Deaf directory with US and non-US business listings, links, feeds, news, classifieds, events, and Deaf Pages. Some features are new on the site which has no content in it yet.

Also, I am looking for volunteers to post news and links which are very easy to do.

I do not mind some feedbacks whether it is good or bad so I can keep improving the site for the Deaf community all over the world.

Scammers??????

I went there also.... i saw few websites deafx directory... all known as scammers...

SxyPorkie, which website links listed on Deafx.com are scam-related? I am not aware of any scammers. If you come across some, please email me about them so I could take at look it asap. Deafx.com is not a scammer website and your allegation is unfounded. I may understand your paranoia if you been subjected to scammers in the past. Your review remark are not uncommon across Alldeaf forums. So anyway, feel free to contact me if you see anything out of of place. My contact is on the website.

SxyPorkie, which website links listed on Deafx.com are scam-related? I am not aware of any scammers. If you come across some, please email me about them so I could take at look it asap. Deafx.com is not a scammer website and your allegation is unfounded. I may understand your paranoia if you been subjected to scammers in the past. Your review remark are not uncommon across Alldeaf forums. So anyway, feel free to contact me if you see anything out of of place. My contact is on the website.

DSC.. MySpace are full of scammers.... i had seen your directory. seems most of websites i knew are full of scammers......You need to be aware....scammers haunt most of us even in alldeaf.... they would pm me and i report to the owner of alldeaf.. i also replied each scammers who pm'ed me I yelled at them like "FUCK YOU SCAMMER" and they stop sending me pm or emails...

Back