Deafness due to measels, meningits etc and vaccinations

Woops! completely overlooked that, but even still Blindness or Deafness it would seem like a case that would hold water in a court right?

No, because the vaccine does not provide %100 immunity.

It would need to be infallible before there was cause to sue.

Beyond deafness, Rubella is the leading cause of Downs Syndrome. Now why would anyone put a family for something like that instead of getting vaccinated? Blindness, deafness, Downs Syndrome - or all three could happen with exposure to Rubella. It's irresponsible to not protect yourself and others.
Down syndrome is a completely separate disorder and chromosome related. With Rubella affected pregnant women there is the chance of developmental disabilities (mental retardation when I used to work at the residential facility). I had or knew of at least 5 residents there who had Congenital Rubella Syndrome (aka mother had rubella while pregnant)- all of them had varying levels of mental retardation and all of them were deaf. Oddly none of them had any vision issues (Swap MR and vision and you have me and a few others I know). All of the CRS residents I worked with were born in 1964.

Down syndrome is a completely separate disorder and chromosome related. With Rubella affected pregnant women there is the chance of developmental disabilities (mental retardation when I used to work at the residential facility). I had or knew of at least 5 residents there who had Congenital Rubella Syndrome (aka mother had rubella while pregnant)- all of them had varying levels of mental retardation and all of them were deaf. Oddly none of them had any vision issues (Swap MR and vision and you have me and a few others I know). All of the CRS residents I worked with were born in 1964.

Right!!! But measels and rubella, they're not that bad, people don't need vaccines for that. Just let them get and their immune system will be stronger. :hmm:

It's that line of thinking that I'm seeing on fb that makes me so mad!!!

Right!!! But measels and rubella, they're not that bad, people don't need vaccines for that. Just let them get and their immune system will be stronger. :hmm:

It's that line of thinking that I'm seeing on fb that makes me so mad!!!

I think more information needs to be "advertised" about what can happen to your children if they get the measles. I believe a lot of parents think it's just like chicken pox, a rash and then goes away.

I also read that if your not sure if you were vaccinated for measles to go get it done. It won't hurt you.

I think more information needs to be "advertised" about what can happen to your children if they get the measles. I believe a lot of parents think it's just like chicken pox, a rash and then goes away.

I also read that if your not sure if you were vaccinated for measles to go get it done. It won't hurt you.

There is soooooo much misinformation out there about vaccines. People are so afraid of the "toxins". But the thing is, the chemicals in it that are "toxic" are not toxic until a certain dosage, amount. For example, people freak about formaldehyde in them. Omg!!! That's what you use to embalm dead bodies. But really what formaldehyde is, is CH2O. Carbon hydrogen and oxygen, elements that are extremely easy for the body break down, and it's in every single living thing on this planet. It's a byproduct of cell metabolism. It's in animals, plants, the air, your coffee. It's in you already for crying out loud.

But CH2O, carbon, hydrogen and oxygen doesn't sound nearly as scary as formaldehyde because most people have next to no knowledge of chemistry. It's propagnda and fear mongering and it could have dire consequences for us.

Angel, in California especially there are towns where the New Age, I'm going back to nature all organic, essential oil, home remedies and antivaccination is so popular that some the schools only 40% of the kids are even vaccinated!!

There is soooooo much misinformation out there about vaccines. People are so afraid of the "toxins". But the thing is, the chemicals in it that are "toxic" are not toxic until a certain dosage, amount. For example, people freak about formaldehyde in them. Omg!!! That's what you use to embalm dead bodies. But really what formaldehyde is, is CH2O. Carbon hydrogen and oxygen, elements that are extremely easy for the body break down, and it's in every single living thing on this planet. It's a byproduct of cell metabolism. It's in animals, plants, the air, your coffee. It's in you already for crying out loud.

But CH2O, carbon, hydrogen and oxygen doesn't sound nearly as scary as formaldehyde because most people have next to no knowledge of chemistry. It's propagnda and fear mongering and it could have dire consequences for us.
Just like towns that tried to ban DHMO (which I'm ingesting right now so I can pass it on to someone else when I give blood later this week).
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

And THAT'S why it's so important for everyone that can be vaccinated to be vaccinated, it creates herd immunity.

Reba no one is immune to these diseases, the only way be immune to them is by acquired immunity-either catching the disease or getting a vaccination. Now some people might not be as severely effected because their overall immune system is strong, but without it coming into system no one is immune.
That's what I don't know. I don't know if I had both kinds of measles or any of the shots. If I did, then I have immunity. The only way I will know is if I can get the blood test.

Angel, in California especially there are towns where the New Age, I'm going back to nature all organic, essential oil, home remedies and antivaccination is so popular that some the schools only 40% of the kids are even vaccinated!!

I totally agree. Colorado and Arizona has the highest rate of non vaccinated people. Something definitely needs to be done to protect everyone. Children with compromised immune systems who can not get vaccinated are at great risk. These parents are afraid to send their children to school due to un vaccinated children.

Parents want/need something to blame when a child is born with different conditions. Anti vaccine people make a good case and make it easy to blame the vaccines.

Just like towns that tried to ban DHMO (which I'm ingesting right now so I can pass it on to someone else when I give blood later this week).
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

That is funny. I actually found an article about it on snopes. Hahahaha apparently it originally started in 97 by a high schooler, a science experiment he called "how gullible are we?" Way too gullible kid, way too gullible.

That is funny. I actually found an article about it on snopes. Hahahaha apparently it originally started in 97 by a high schooler, a science experiment he called "how gullible are we?" Way too gullible kid, way too gullible.

We once lived in the same neighborhood as the guy who has that website. My daughter went to school with his daughter and my daughter went to their house for a pool party. I joke that he has a large vat of that dangerous chemical in his backyard and I let my daughter go play in it. I bought the DHMO kills t-shirt a few years ago. http://www.dhmo.org/store.html

The MMR became available in 1963, and I joined the Navy in 1970, so I might have gotten the shot in boot camp. I'm still checking.

My hearing loss was caused by having mumps and measles back to back in a months time when I was four. They didn't have the vaccine at the time for either one and my mother being a nurse would of had us vaccinated if they had one.

If I had to choose between my child having autism or being deaf, I would choose deaf in a heartbeat...

However, I do not believe for one second that vaccines cause autism. I personally believe it's Biological. Genetic. Would I vaccinate my children? H*lls yeah, I would!! It's absurd that it has gotten to this point.

I get so annoyed when people get angry at Jenny McCarthy. In my opinion, some people are really moronic if they choose to listen to a celebrity instead of a doctor.

My cousin is autistic (Not fully he has Aspergers Syndrome) and I enjoy talking with him and how he sees the world but I couldn't imagine being so overstimulated you couldn't interact with the world in most settings.

Back