DeafNation Expo Indianapolis, IN

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Who is going to DeafNation Expo in Indianapolis, IN on May 1st, 2004? Jeremy & I am most likely going there along with maybe my dad. Let me know if you are going. For more information about this.. go to www.deafnation.com

Marsh Ag/Hort Building
1202 East 38th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46205
Exhibit Hours: 9 am to 6 pm
Cost: FREE ADMISSION

The event includes:
Exhibitions (FREE)
Entertainment (FREE)
Seminars & Workshops (FREE)
Film & Video Festival (FREE)

hmmm.... I am not going there cuz one person will be there might fight with me I can't tell you why. Sorry, you and illustrator have fun! :D

I will be in Indianapolis this week-end, busy schedule ahead for me in Indiana. I do not think I can make it to the Deaf Nation event this Saturday. I look forward to the Deaf EXPO event, which is to be held in Indianapolis in October, if I am still there!

illustrator said:
wow, my first time out-of-state business trip. :wave:
cool, so are you in Indy to represent CompuTTY/KrownTTY at the Deaf Nation event? I'd like to buy two Krown's PocketCom for my parents and mail it off to Georgia to them. I'll be in Carmel (affluent Indy suburb) after tomorrow, but hopefully I can make to the event on Saturday. Anyway, have fun while in Indy! :)

Brian said:
cool, so are you in Indy to represent CompuTTY/KrownTTY at the Deaf Nation event? I'd like to buy two Krown's PocketCom for my parents and mail it off to Georgia to them. I'll be in Carmel (affluent Indy suburb) after tomorrow, but hopefully I can make to the event on Saturday. Anyway, have fun while in Indy! :)

Yes, you're luck, PocketComm is on sale only at DeafNation. :)

FIY Meg will be at exhibt to discuss about Oregon Group Home for the eldery Deaf people.

You may see her there. :)

Sabrina said:
FIY Meg will be at exhibt to discuss about Oregon Group Home for the eldery Deaf people.

You may see her there. :)

huh? Oregon come to Indiana?

wow, over thousands people show up at this expo. Then I went to Indiana Deaf club, too small - too crowd. :ugh: Too much smoking, everybody break the rule which one room isn't suppose allow smoke while there is another room allow. :mad:

At least, I enjoy meet deaf people. Of course, nobody of you this alldeaf.com come. oh well...

illustrator said:
wow, over thousands people show up at this expo. Then I went to Indiana Deaf club, too small - too crowd. :ugh: Too much smoking, everybody break the rule which one room isn't suppose allow smoke while there is another room allow. :mad:

At least, I enjoy meet deaf people. Of course, nobody of you this alldeaf.com come. oh well...

Did you meet Meg at Deaf Expo? She is the one of our AllDeaf member.

illustrator said:

yeah seems like all deafnation is small.. hope next time they find a bigger room for next visits... same here in minnesota its way too crowded.. and it takes me about 5 min to move 50 feet.. thats 1 min every 10 feet.. seesh

illustrator said:

:| You need to wear thick lens glasses to find her. You can't miss her !! She has big smile with blonde long and thick hair... You should recongize her !!

What a sad !! :(

Sabrina said:
:| You need to wear thick lens glasses to find her. You can't miss her !! She has big smile with blonde long and thick hair... You should recongize her !!

What a sad !! :(

:( Sound like Pam Anderson?

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
How did it go? Anything interesting there????

Can't said I see everything going on at DeafNation Expo because I have to running the booth to sell em. :|
I hate this town. Road are so small. Parking are so tight, hardly to fit. :crazy: And too much wired of telephone and electric in north fancy area. :shock:

But althrough... there are neat historic building at downtown I saw.
icon11.gif

illustrator said:
:( Sound like Pam Anderson?

Oh no !!!! Meg is far better than Pam Anderson ! She does not have a big boobs like Pam. :lol: Pam is slut.... Meg is very friendly and warm person ! She sometime shy !

Ooops... Meg may slap my ten fingers.. I better shudda up..

Sabrina said:
Oh no !!!! Meg is far better than Pam Anderson ! She does not have a big boobs like Pam. :lol: Pam is slut.... Meg is very friendly and warm person ! She sometime shy !

Ooops... Meg may slap my ten fingers.. I better shudda up..

Hmm... I met lot of pretty blonde mommies at DeafNation Expo. She could be one of them.

Back