Deafmonkey, i have something for ya!

Here are some gifts from us for your darling baby :thumb:

DeafMonkey said:
TSK TSK TSK at your cat rip it off the monkey's leg :rofl: poor monkey :( ..... :lol:

LOL thats way she did when I first brought monkey in house. She sniffed then ripped off right away. ARGGG but I let her have toy anyway ..

DeafMonkey said:
hahahahah yup that is my son :lol: .. My son name is Andrew lol haha :giggle: ...

Yup sweetheart :lol: I love monkeys :giggle:

Ooohh, I am asking you, Is Curious George relate to your family trees? :)

MaxUFC said:
Ooohh, I am asking you, Is Curious George relate to your family trees? :)

no it is not relate with frm Curious George lol :giggle: it is from in jungle from Africa! that I got adopted him and delivery to Canada and I took care of him :-P :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
no it is not relate with frm Curious George lol :giggle: it is from in jungle from Africa! that I got adopted him and delivery to Canada and I took care of him :-P :lol:
From Africa? Hmmm I am confused here. I thought he came from inside of you :whistle:

LisaMarie said:
If u ever felt so overwhelm.. pls call us so we can babysit Andrew! :fingersx:

ummmmm maybe yeah if he is soooooooo CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! around my house then I will call umm 611!!! for babysitting lol not 911 lol flip 9 change to 6 lol :lol:

funny

DeafMonkey said:
ummmmm maybe yeah if he is soooooooo CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! around my house then I will call umm 611!!! for babysitting lol not 911 lol flip 9 change to 6 lol :lol:

that was so funny i forgot to laugh.

I invited anyone to come my home with your kids or dont have so let all the kids and my son monkey can play around in the play room lol :lol:

:rofl:

Congrats to your newborn Andrew... :thumb:

You admitted me yesterday that AJ is father of your baby Andrew.... :whistle:

Liebling:-))) said:
:rofl:

Congrats to your newborn Andrew... :thumb:

You admitted me yesterday that AJ is father of your baby Andrew.... :whistle:

no no no no no NO!!!! not AJ!!! lol I adopted my son Andrew from in Africa :nana: :p :lol:

:whistle:

monkeyballgrab.gif

DeafMonkey said:
Via blackmarket? :lol:

Back