deafies , hoh's and hearies bitch secion. just for fun

deafman6975

Reaction score
deafies and fellow hoh's what are some things that hearies do that just erk your nerves? :pissed: and likewiss hearies what are some thing that us :angel: deafies and hoh's do that realy get your fire going :rifle: just want to stire things up alittle but in good clean fun thats all.

Hmm, this thread might be a bad idea. I'll play a long after a couple of more posts just to see if things remain civil.

Doesn't sound like a whole lotta fun to me, either.....

Oh Brother *whacking my head* OK OK here goes hummmmmmmmmmmmmm wait a minute why should I post something like that in here. It aint worth my time. Bye!!!!!!!!!

It ticks me off when Deafies, HOH or hearies start threads like this.Because this kinda crap starts more problems between Deafies, hoh and hearies.

jamielee said:
It ticks me off when Deafies, HOH or hearies start threads like this.Because this kinda crap starts more problems between Deafies, hoh and hearies.
:werd:

Well, so far, this topic hasn't shown any redeeming social value. I think it is now time to lock 'er up! Especially since the originator hasn't come back, lol. Mods? Ya think?

I agree with everyone here- I don't make fun of hearing and HOH people... I do have hearing boyfriend, friends, My life revolves around hearing culture and community (deafies, no offense but that just I hang out with hearies often more)... Why waste your time and energy to post thing like this... Not worth your time...

Duhard.gif

What’s the big deal here? Why are you all treating deafman like a serial puppy murderer? :lol: I mean, Babyphat did a thread on this topic about a year and a half ago, and we all had fun with it. Lighten up! He already said that it was just for fun. :roll:

ok then I will start, I don't like deaf people that think
that they are gorillas

are u crazy brother? do u hate hearing people cuz i know Cental will whip ur ass. he's crazy dude dont fuck with him, no joke man. he'll shove a 10 foot pole right up ur ass u know what im saying? he's whacked. crack is whack and cental is whack too. go take ur candy ass somewhere else.

oh, u spelled session wrong. or unless u were trying to spell section im not too sure.

Back