DeafGamersOnline.com

Dr. Strangelove

Reaction score
**Note to Moderators and Adminstrators, I am not asking to rate the site. I am merely informing the deaf gaming community of a new site to go to to meet other deaf gamers. I would appireciate if this thread is left in the videogame section, the place I intended it to be, and not elsewhere in Alldeaf.com forums.**

DeafGamersOnline.com, a new site featuring discussion forums, chatroom, news, 1v1, 2v2 Halo3 and COD4 ladders and more! Come check it out, DeafGamersOnline.com! See you there!

**Note to Moderators and Adminstrators, I am not asking to rate the site. I am merely informing the deaf gaming community of a new site to go to to meet other deaf gamers. I would appireciate if this thread is left in the videogame section, the place I intended it to be, and not elsewhere in Alldeaf.com forums.**

Can you Mods read?

I recommend also sending a Friend Request on XBL to DGO Network 2 and sending a message first stating that you are deaf. I have reached 100 people on the DGO Network 1 silver gamertag. DDT Frozen is handling DGO Network 2.

Again, whoever moved this thread back to the Videogames subforum, thank you!

I heard about the deafgameronline.com but i tried to sign up for the forums like 2 3 times and never got accepted to become a member for some reason. Might be private or something.

Ah, it takes about 10 minutes to recieve the email confirmination. If you still can't sign up, let me know via PM or post here. I'd be happy to help you get in touch with Frozen, the site admin/webmaster. Some people have experienced problems signing up, but it seems it takes 10 minutes or so to register. If you have XBL, send me a FR at XDG Deaf Smith.

is DGO based in rochester, ny? if so, who are you guys? are you guys students of rit? because i am as well. there used to be a team called RIT Killing Field - a group of hardcore deaf gamers. but what's up with you guys? what are you guys trying to accomplish?

is DGO based in rochester, ny? if so, who are you guys? are you guys students of rit? because i am as well. there used to be a team called RIT Killing Field - a group of hardcore deaf gamers. but what's up with you guys? what are you guys trying to accomplish?

Nah, it's forum for all deaf gamers from any location, also Dr. Strangelove is student from Gally and he was created this forum.

I'm sure about there's RIT students do join his forum as well.

Ah, it takes about 10 minutes to recieve the email confirmination. If you still can't sign up, let me know via PM or post here. I'd be happy to help you get in touch with Frozen, the site admin/webmaster. Some people have experienced problems signing up, but it seems it takes 10 minutes or so to register. If you have XBL, send me a FR at XDG Deaf Smith.

Ooops. I didn't noticed the deafgamerOnline instead of deafgamer.com Going there now.

Last edited:
Nah, it's forum for all deaf gamers from any location, also Dr. Strangelove is student from Gally and he was created this forum.

I'm sure about there's RIT students do join his forum as well.

well, directly from dgo's site:

What is the DDT?
DDT (Deaf Dream Team) is a clan based out of Rochester, New York. Its members is either from RIT or an alumni of RIT. As such, recruitment is pretty sparse and far-apart.

DDT has several focuses of gaming-- they are an active clan in Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo 1, Call of Duty 4 with some members specializing in fighting games.

Frozen, the site administrator of DGO, is a long-time member of DDT throughout its phases.

what about gallaudet? what's their team/clan name?

anyone considering an rit/gally sports weekend LAN proposal? every year we could go back and forth with new students competing in LAN gaming in any committee-chosen game and/or games. how about that? i'd love to bring up that idea if there is enough people willing to sign up.

There are some gamers in Gallaudet, but no 'Gallaudet' clans or teams, as far as I know. I lead the clan XDG Xtreme Deaf Gamers, which is more of a national and international(a number of XDG UK'ers, and an Australian) deaf gamer clan.

DGO is a community. It houses a few different Deaf Clans now, with XDG, DDT, X Who Is, SilentKillers, and Deaf Night TK. If anyone wants to setup a deaf clan and be part of the DGO Clan Family, all you need is 8 members in your clan to qualify.

Some of us use the name DGO for ladders, because sometimes we r mixed players from different clans, and to represent DGO! Right now for example in COD4, A lot of DGO, XDG, DDT, and DNSTK members use the clantag [DGO] while still retaining the clan tag in our GT's. For example, [DGO] XDG Deaf Smith, [DGO] DDT Frozen. This way we get togother, represent DGO, and kick ass in the name of deafness!

I had set up XDG forum a year ago, and it grew, but I saw that not everyone wants to be in XDG. So I realized it was better and more benefical to set up a community where all of us can compete and make friends, engage in the chatroom, etc. The DGO site itself is still undergoing a bit of work, and we're still working out stuff like news, videos, etc.

Come check it out if you haven't! If you know a deaf gamer on PS3, XBOX360, Wii or PC or handheld, tell them about DeafGamersOnline.com!

DGO had their first 'Gamer Night' playing COD4. It was a success, we played some Search and Destroy, and a lot of Sabotage, and I believe we played for 3, nearly 4 hours togother.

Tomorrow night (Saturday) is Halo 3 night! Come stop by the site and chatroom for more details!

Friday will be COD4 night among the DGO community, anyone is welcome to come, and it will be 360 version, but there are also PS3/PSN users here and at DGO.
Saturday will be Halo 3 night, I will be particpating in both.

Back