Deafchat closed?

HMM seems I have seen a few old SNs from DC that might be familiar to me somehow.. ahh...

GarnetTigerMom... any chance I know ya from somewhere? Hmm your SN look familiar to me somehow.. but cant place that somehow....

Sorry my three daughters are married..... you remebered your old sn in deafchat .. mysonisdeaf.. i teased you calling you mysoninlaw or mysonisgoofy
oh.. yeah.. that's right... your memory is better than mine... lol.

I remember someone who has the turtle icon who loves to tease me aka Jake sometime in late 2005....

yeah i miss DC, its quite good, there a few morons, but not as many a you'd think

I recall donna donna LOL
she was a hardcase, i felt bit sorry for her, cuz everyone (incl me) picked on her......its like if you get pass for fact she have a name, then repeat it herself by typing, its just nothing, she was quite OK. I caled her Donut. ouch, id wish id say sorry to her. (There lots of people out there I wanna say sorry to, in real life too) but oh well, thing is, it's called remorse which is a good thing to experience, makes you a better person.

Anyway, Lots of history and lots of fun - I dont give a damn for anyone who boos the deafchat, it was an adventure to be had when the internet was young. (it been around since 1967, as aka Arpanet)

Lastly, I was the one who drove a cyber pimpmobile into and out from Deafchat LOL

HMM seems I have seen a few old SNs from DC that might be familiar to me somehow.. ahh...

GarnetTigerMom... any chance I know ya from somewhere? Hmm your SN look familiar to me somehow.. but cant place that somehow....

You do know her :whistle:

You should know who I was from Deafgang chat always posting stilly jokes on everybody and then you hated that I picked on you. But Don't worry I won t post any dirty jokes smile. Hope that behind you. :) :bowdown::giggle:

OH yeah now I remmy.. I wasnt sure if the 2 sns I do remmy of ya would be the same ones as your current sn, GarnetTigerMom...so now I know.. and yeah that other thing is behind in the past now.. so it aint a problem...

OH yeah now I remmy.. I wasnt sure if the 2 sns I do remmy of ya would be the same ones as your current sn, GarnetTigerMom...so now I know.. and yeah that other thing is behind in the past now.. so it aint a problem...

That good to hear Northstar(NS). Glad to hear that it behind you. :)

I do like deafchat myself, i have not been there very long! There are some nice people but i do agree that there are some immature people and that is expected anywhere!. I hope DC will come back soon but i will still come back here and go to DC as well. It is not the webiste self that is a problem, it is the people we have to deal with.

I do like deafchat myself, i have not been there very long! There are some nice people but i do agree that there are some immature people and that is expected anywhere!. I hope DC will come back soon but i will still come back here and go to DC as well. It is not the webiste self that is a problem, it is the people we have to deal with.

DeafChat will be back online with new updates.... soon.. i dont know how soon.. they will let me know...

DeafChat will be back online with new updates.... soon.. i dont know how soon.. they will let me know...

Yep, I have heard the same thing that deaf chat will be back online soon. I am sure it take a while for them trying to fix the chat room again as they done before in the past. Hope it all well with deaf chat trying to find away to help other deafies learn to get along in chat rooms instead of war. ha. :cool:

Yep, I have heard the same thing that deaf chat will be back online soon. I am sure it take a while for them trying to fix the chat room again as they done before in the past. Hope it all well with deaf chat trying to find away to help other deafies learn to get along in chat rooms instead of war. ha. :cool:

I know what you mean..... I am a monitor there.. i try to ban scammers and troublemakers... it was not easy....

I know what you mean..... I am a monitor there.. i try to ban scammers and troublemakers... it was not easy....

I don't blame you,, I know how hard it is to get rid of scammers and immature people in a chat room. I was montiors with deaf world short time and once while still monitors on weekends at Deaf Buddies and Deaf party in AOL service. Hugs.

I don't blame you,, I know how hard it is to get rid of scammers and immature people in a chat room. I was montiors with deaf world short time and once while still monitors on weekends at Deaf Buddies and Deaf party in AOL service. Hugs.

Hugs back.... now you and i are in same boat.. sometimes friends get angry at me... i have to abide with rules.... i told all my friends NO FAVORITES PLAYED....

Hugs back.... now you and i are in same boat.. sometimes friends get angry at me... i have to abide with rules.... i told all my friends NO FAVORITES PLAYED....

Yep, we can't bend the rules for them if they don't like following the rules. We can't afford to play "favorism" if they can't accpet us doing our duties the rules we have to follow too. They need to lighten up a little bit and take a cold chill pills! ha:ty:

I remember that place. It was great for the first couple of years. I even monitored over there for about a year.

Yep, we can't bend the rules for them if they don't like following the rules. We can't afford to play "favorism" if they can't accpet us doing our duties the rules we have to follow too. They need to lighten up a little bit and take a cold chill pills! ha:ty:

Yeah, at the end there, I was giving out Oreo-sized chill pills! :giggle:

I remember that place. It was great for the first couple of years. I even monitored over there for about a year.

Really? Was your 'handle/username' 2CRules?? :lol:

I know I know, I just had to say that....nev'a mind me folks! :D

:scatter:
~RR

Back