Deafchat closed?

I used to be a chatter in DC back in 2002 somewhere like that, haven't been back there for so long, and I don't miss it either, DC can kiss my :booty:!!

Wow, I havent been in DC for long time hee :giggle: DC is sucks! .. last time was so fun till it become too immature aint like it.

::yawns::...umm...what did I miss now?? Ahh...Alldeaf.com is still tickin' mighty fine....Take a hint--stick around here, this runs 24/7 you'll nev'a miss a beat around here.... :D

:)
~RR

I don't think Deaf chat sucks that bad.. it not the chat room that sucks. It the people in the chat room sucks if they act like jerks. I believe any chat rooms have lot of immature people acting like jack-asses. But there are some good people in chat and there are some rotten apples chatters. Lot of chats rooms just need a little improvment to help along the way. That also means the people need to learn to get along one another in chat instead of acting rude half the time.

I don't think Deaf chat sucks that bad.. it not the chat room that sucks. It the people in the chat room sucks if they act like jerks. I believe any chat rooms have lot of immature people acting like jack-asses. But there are some good people in chat and there are some rotten apples chatters. Lot of chats rooms just need a little improvment to help along the way. That also means the people need to learn to get along one another in chat instead of acting rude half the time.

There... I agree with you completely... it is not DeafChat itself.,, it is immature peoples comes in and start troubles...

That is true, it is not the site. It is the chatter people who were immature. I am the monitor, I do not go there as 7 days within 24 hrs. I do have my life to focus on my job, family, friends, etc...

Monitors can't be there forever, we do our best as we can to keep the site clean and respect other chatters. I did ban several chatters due to no respect or insult other chatters. I do my best as I can.

Hope, you will come back to the DeafChat site. I do miss my old chatters in the back year of 1998 ! It was really fun with old gangers.

That is true, it is not the site. It is the chatter people who were immature. I am the monitor, I do not go there as 7 days within 24 hrs. I do have my life to focus on my job, family, friends, etc...

Monitors can't be there forever, we do our best as we can to keep the site clean and respect other chatters. I did ban several chatters due to no respect or insult other chatters. I do my best as I can.

Hope, you will come back to the DeafChat site. I do miss my old chatters in the back year of 1998 ! It was really fun with old gangers.

I agree, we can't always be in chat 24/7 days a week to hear chatters problems and who the trouble makers,, we all got our lives to think about and taking care of our own business. I do miss old gangs chatters in mature group of people and it been quite a while. No one is perfect but life does go on. :cool:

Is that the Bear I know? lil sis?

Yes it is big sis. Good to see you! Hugs and mwahies and how is that handsome Irishman of a hubby of yours? Hope all is well with you and yours sis.

Very funny.... i miss teasing you ,,,,OOPS.. you could be my son in law LOL
LOL... yeah I miss ya too Dorkie.... oops .. I mean Porkie... HA! Your son in law...??? are you trying to fix me up with your daughter?? :shock:

LOL... yeah I miss ya too Dorkie.... oops .. I mean Porkie... HA! Your son in law...??? are you trying to fix me up with your daughter?? :shock:

Sorry my three daughters are married..... you remebered your old sn in deafchat .. mysonisdeaf.. i teased you calling you mysoninlaw or mysonisgoofy

Back