Deafchat closed?

So....it's back and you're heading back o'er there with all your favorite Mike's Hard Lemonades??? :D

Yea yea, I had to say that! :lol:

But...psssttt...stick around hereabouts, a great many people/members here in AD! ;)

~RR

So....it's back and you're heading back o'er there with all your favorite Mike's Hard Lemonades??? :D

Yea yea, I had to say that! :lol:

But...psssttt...stick around hereabouts, a great many people/members here in AD! ;)

~RR

don't worry roadrunner i am not going anywhere i am staying here i don't see anything wrong to leave :giggle:

Hey Auntie,

Good to see ya in here *hands ya protein shake* heh heh.

Hope to see ya posting more in AD.

hugz

I don't chat in chatrooms....I don't like chatting with a bunch of strangers! Not good for the computer. I perfer to keep my computer safe!:cool:

I've been in DC before. Been a long time. I remmy back then when DC was new. There used to be lot of mature members there. Had great time w/ them. My Sn was the same one in DC. I dunno if you remmy that my familiar SN came up there. Everyone called me "Catty". I stopped using DC few years later cuz too many young immature deafie and old groups have gone away. My pix used to be on DC album among w/ other. I used to have Connectix webcam (now Logitech) to take snapshot of myself LOL.:type: :blah:

I don't chat in chatrooms....I don't like chatting with a bunch of strangers! Not good for the computer. I perfer to keep my computer safe!:cool:

Nah, it's not gonna to kill ur pc. There's no virus in deafchat. I was in deafchat often when my Puke Blah (packard bell) had no antivirus and firewall at all back then. IT require Java to run DC. So.?:dunno2:

There's new deaf chatroom from Australia and it's pretty crowded there and humorous too.

Richard

dcg02.gif

Back