Deafchat closed?

Auntie

Reaction score
Okay I have to ask what the heck happen to deafchat??

*off-topic* hey A! hope alls well with ya!

back to topic at hand....

fack the DC. i no longer go there anymore jut dont have the time these days. and yet i take a little time at 6 40 in the morning to post a little bit of this and that LOL

merry christmas and happy new year all!

p.s. 8 more posts to go :o

Why are people so soo sooo dependent on MSM's deafchat? Theres others like the one in tagdeaf.

Richard

Deafchat closed? :eek3: Cool!!

I haven't been in DC for about 4 or 5 years now, since it changed alot, missed the old days :(

Why are people so soo sooo dependent on MSM's deafchat? Theres others like the one in tagdeaf.

Richard

I haven't seen you in the shoutbox at Tagdeaf unless you're spying on us?

:giggle:

yaya it is closed

BLAH i have not been to DC for 2 months now they are getting out of control RME

I am not dependent on deafchat I just asked a question.....what the heck is tagdeaf?

*off-topic* hey A! hope alls well with ya!

back to topic at hand....

fack the DC. i no longer go there anymore jut dont have the time these days. and yet i take a little time at 6 40 in the morning to post a little bit of this and that LOL

merry christmas and happy new year all!

p.s. 8 more posts to go :o
opppsss it is off topic thanks B!!!

DeafChat is not the only site that is down.. all of MSM Productions based sites are offline.

If they are just to update DC then why shut down other servers that run other sites.

DeafChat is not the only site that is down.. all of MSM Productions based sites are offline.

If they are just to update DC then why shut down other servers that run other sites.

Is that Boultie???

Back