DeafCaution.com for sale!

Nesmuth

Reaction score
Yeah we're selling this domain name.

Http://www.deafcaution.com

Make us a good offer for it and I will see to it that the money goes to the deaf people who were tricked into buying the ripoff J88 cards sold by Deaf Caution before we seized the site.

Richard Roehm

Levonian said:
Oh... those things? I always thought those were bullshit. Why should we spend extra money just to make cops treat us nicer? They're supposed to treat us as equals anyway.

Of course they were bullshit that why I took over the website to stop the selling of the J88 cards. Only 2 states use them and they were being sold everywhere by a pair of deaf enterpreneurs with many pyramid schemes on their resumes.

Richard

That's a really terrible thing to do. How come the domain name is being sold?

In florida sheriff dept dont care if youre deaf. I tried to start a campaign against st lucie county sheriff mascara. His deputy gave me a ticket because i had my brights on which i didnt know i had em on. It cost me $75 for ticket plus pay another $40 to attend traffic school. Well he won because old bats are stupid here they dont realize sheriff mascara is part of law enforcement corruption. Sheriff mascara belives in everyone is guilty but in our consitution is says innocent until proven guilty. I did protesting on an intersection on a busy highway holding a sign that says ARE YOUR DEPUTIES TREATING YOU WITH RESPECT? (on the back it says) VOTE FOR RODNEY BLACK FOR SHERIFF. Well the shitgoat won. :mad2: :wackit:

Back