DeafboyOne on myspace....

Deaf and partial hearing can enjoy music too?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafboyOne

DeafboyOne
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi. I know this won't apply to all the community on alldeaf but I have just started my own music website on myspace. Eventually (once I've filmed enough) I hope to interpret the lyrics of each song (Auslan/BSL and ASL)so my deaf friends can understand the songs. Meanwhile the lyrics (in English) are visible on the playback button (just click lyrics). There are four songs with me on acoustic guitar electric guitar and vocals. I wrote these many years ago but decided before I go totally deaf I would record them for posteritys sake. Hope you like them. The address is MySpace.com - DeafboyOne - Sydney, AU - Rock / Folk Rock / Glam - www.myspace.com/deafboyone. I am now based in Sydney so anyone want to get in touch either send a message on this website, myspace website or contact me on deafboyone@hotmail.com. Thanks for your time. message over - DeafboyOne -

Awesome! :thumb: I like your songs, dude, good job! Glad to know there are more deaf musicians around here.

Sent you a friend request. :)

Awesome! :thumb: I like your songs, dude, good job! Glad to know there are more deaf musicians around here.

Sent you a friend request. :)

Yo Alex thankyou! You a musician? Where you from? Questions questions...Love the quote...Regards DeafboyOne

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the music. I did a friends request. Can't wait to hear more!!!!

Back