Deaf World Curling

Journey

Reaction score
Just had to give a shout-out to Canada's Deaf curling team for their 2nd place finish at World's in Switzerland! I am not a huge curling fan but have been following this event because a friend was on the team. I was so happy to hear her exciting news! Congratulations Canada!

Home - wcdeafcurling2013s Webseite!

Canada Men's team won gold medal while Canada Women's team won silver medal.

One of my closest friends is on men's team. :) He just texted me about what happened there.

Canada Men's team won gold medal while Canada Women's team won silver medal.

One of my closest friends is on men's team. :) He just texted me about what happened there.

Oh excellent Royale! The women's team got back two days ago and I was so excited for them, I forgot to find out how the men's team did. Yay for both their successes!

awesome!! too bad I have never been there before. I d love to visit and takea look at it. It sounds like its a lot of fun.

Many people may think that curling is not a sport, but it does require skill. It must have taken a lot of skills to finish this high. I'm glad they did well.

awesome!! too bad I have never been there before. I d love to visit and takea look at it. It sounds like its a lot of fun.

You better come to Ottawa only if we win our bidding to host the 2017 World Deaf Ice Hockey and Curling Championships. :)

Many people may think that curling is not a sport, but it does require skill. It must have taken a lot of skills to finish this high. I'm glad they did well.

Exactly. It evenly requires a lot of mental and physical activities to make it happen.

We have had only the Deaf curling league here for more than 35 years. They tend to play on every Friday evening.

Back