Deaf woman frustrated by hospital experience

Non emergency or emergency... I do requires an intepreter more much faster communcation than written down the paper communcation. Pen and Paper commcation takes long haul until "Understand" without misunderstand wasting my time.. I'm tired of it.. I refused allow my children can interpret for police or doctor or else... Isn't proprite.. due their communcation level. I'd rather stick w/professional an interpreter.

In Hospital, How's seriouis or not seriouis.. If real seriouis critital.. Patience wait til an intepreter will try their best and come down at the hospitial within 15 to 30 minutes. Can go ahead iv in your arm and prepared it. You have to write shortly about your allergic and Medical history *IMPORTANT* top line nofity doctor or nurse will know.. They can handle your critial case.

***I wish Nurse or Doctor who willing take course for ASL class which the best help their patients lives***

GalaxyAngel said:
Non emergency or emergency... I do requires an intepreter more much faster communcation than written down the paper communcation. Pen and Paper commcation takes long haul until "Understand" without misunderstand wasting my time.. I'm tired of it.. I refused allow my children can interpret for police or doctor or else... Isn't proprite.. due their communcation level. I'd rather stick w/professional an interpreter.

In Hospital, How's seriouis or not seriouis.. If real seriouis critital.. Patience wait til an intepreter will try their best and come down at the hospitial within 15 to 30 minutes. Can go ahead iv in your arm and prepared it. You have to write shortly about your allergic and Medical history *IMPORTANT* top line nofity doctor or nurse will know.. They can handle your critial case.

***I wish Nurse or Doctor who willing take course for ASL class which the best help their patients lives***

yeahhhh wish there have learn ASL like require to learn ASL if deaf ppl come in hopstial and need help. One time my ex boyfriend was surize (spelling) that he is diabetes and took him to hopstial right away but the guy came in my home to help him to go hopstial till i found out he learn sign lanagues whew perfect timing so i can sign to him what is wrong with my ex bf hehe.. he said will look for more learn ASL now i havent see him for long time cause he is busy busy with alubamce (spelling)

Back