Deaf Vp Question

Wolfgalaz

Reaction score
:pissed: :pissed: my boyfriend sent me e mail from someone who send to him in his chartert.net. its scam!!! another one AARRRGGGGGGG

Hello Deaf VP Members.

We will like to inform you that the organization has set up a new project to help improve the standard of living of all deaf in our network and also in the united state

The project is dedicated to improving the lives of neglected deaf children in remote communities all over the world. It has been our experience that humanitarian relief seldom reaches the distant areas or village members, yet sometimes they are the ones who need it most.

The project is to bring relief to all ethnic groups, especially focusing on orphans and abandoned deaf children and families in remote areas of the world. Moving people toward a new vision and enabling them with the skills and resources for a brighter future

Deaf VP has several projects planned and in the process, we also work along side National Organizations to build safer communities for those affected in these rural areas.

We receive donations on a daily basses from all over the world. We are seeking your assistance to work for the foundation and get paid. We do not require your full time or effort

All you will need to do is to receive donations on behalf of the foundation. Donation comes in Checks and Money Orders. You will be paid a monthly salary of $900.00. Please get back at us indicating your interest on making the world a better place for the deaf.

Send us the following information.

First Name.
Last Name.
Address.

Deaf VP (Donation Project)
1150 Seventeenth Street, Washington, DC 20036

BECAREFUL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I warned him not to do it because its scam. I told him just ignore. It's not true.:pissed: :pissed:

Marie

Did this person send your bf thru PM?? If hes a member of this AD. if so then report to MODS... If not then block the email address.

Did this person send your bf thru PM?? If hes a member of this AD. if so then report to MODS... If not then block the email address.

It was not from All Deaf, but I just want to warn you people about Deaf VP that my boyfriend Craig received today. I told Craig to delete and ignore.
Marie

It was not from All Deaf, but I just want to warn you people about Deaf VP that my boyfriend Craig received today. I told Craig to delete and ignore.
Marie
If its the same person again next time. Block the email.

Hi

I think its scam, if the person sending you.... just leave it or delete it.

Back