deaf technology ruined pizza

Last month, I was at The Block for the monthly deaf social event. Only 1/4 of the folks there were signing while the rest were pecking on their sidekicks/blackberry/whatever the whole 5 hrs.

I can see why deaf technology is ruining ASL.

Richard

Yea, it is good one! IMHO I believe it is because majority of deafies were thrilled of freedom with wireless communication with just anyone. Back then, there is no freedom for deafies and of course deafies were envy that hearies can use cell phone and yapping. Also can yapping on phone for hours and hours. So, I think it is a "rush" for deafies who first time finally experience freedom of communication just like hearies.

Anyway, its my perspective... I admit, I do sometimes do that on deaf technologies.

diehardbiker65 said:
Yea, it is good one! IMHO I believe it is because majority of deafies were thrilled of freedom with wireless communication with just anyone. Back then, there is no freedom for deafies and of course deafies were envy that hearies can use cell phone and yapping. Also can yapping on phone for hours and hours. So, I think it is a "rush" for deafies who first time finally experience freedom of communication just like hearies.

Anyway, its my perspective... I admit, I do sometimes do that on deaf technologies.

Leave it to you to overanalyze everything.

Back