Deaf Studies Digital Journal Issue 4

This link is really good. I recognized a lot of those people I know. I notice that there are no CC on it. This forum is a lot of people who are not familiar with ASL. i may be oversighted if there have already had CC. my apologizes.

I don't think they have captions, but some of the videos have transcripts. When you choose the video you want to watch, a list of links (for each section of the video) appears to the right of the picture. If there is a transcript, the link to it should be just above that list of links. Just below the title of the article, the credits and brief description of the topic.

wow.. having a hard time reading this site.. the font is so tiny. Not very Deaf-Blind/Vision impaired friendly...

wow.. having a hard time reading this site.. the font is so tiny. Not very Deaf-Blind/Vision impaired friendly...

surely you should be able to use zoom, or the win7's visual accessibility in accessories...

go start/Accessories/Ease of Access/Magnifier

learn to use that...
hope this helps
:)

I know about the zoom feature in windows but I do not like it much so don't use it very often if at all (it does help just seems a bit clunky to use). So I just use tricks to make everything bigger like for most applications (Word etc) and the web, I can zoom in by holding down the CTL key and scrolling my mouse button up (or press the + key). That trick did not work on the web page.

Thank you though. I still stand by my comment- it is still very tiny to read.

Back