Deaf stories

NorCal20

Reaction score
Throw at me with your historic, sports, funny, and etcs in deaf stories. I would like to do ASL storytelling about Dummy Hoy [consider that one on the list]. Any other suggest, will be greater apperciate-

Why? my alumni school, CSD Fremont asked me to perform for Feast for the Eyes on this Oct 3rd. It will be my fourth time to be asked.

Ever since i watched the performers on dvds, i didnt see ANY of them talk about great deaf's sports. So, thats how i popped the thought- William "Dummy" Hoy.

Throw at me with your historic, sports, funny, and etcs in deaf stories. I would like to do ASL storytelling about Dummy Hoy [consider that one on the list]. Any other suggest, will be greater apperciate-

Why? my alumni school, CSD Fremont asked me to perform for Feast for the Eyes on this Oct 3rd. It will be my fourth time to be asked.

Ever since i watched the performers on dvds, i didnt see ANY of them talk about great deaf's sports. So, thats how i popped the thought- William "Dummy" Hoy.

As a CSD Fremont Alumni, I am sure you are already familiar with Douglas Tilden, a deaf sculptor. On the second thought, I am sure everyone at CSD-F has already heard this tons of times.

How about including Luther Taylor? He is also a deaf major league baseball player. Just a thought since I know you like anything that is related to sports.

Check it out - BIOPROJ.SABR.ORG :: The Baseball Biography Project.

Luther Taylor - Deaf Major League Baseball Player Known as Dummy Taylor

Back