Deaf Staffie And American Bulldog Pups

CatSaye

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am annoucing that I have two new deaf puppies, 10 weeks old. One is a Staffordshire mix puppy and other one is american bulldog pup.

Anyone interests in adopting either of my pups, please email me at deafpaws@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Cathy
Deaf Dog Rescuer

CatSaye said:
Hey Everyone,

I am annoucing that I have two new deaf puppies, 10 weeks old. One is a Staffordshire mix puppy and other one is american bulldog pup.

Anyone interests in adopting either of my pups, please email me at deafpaws@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Cathy
Deaf Dog Rescuer

Ohhh sounds cute but what about the shipping costs? I assume that you are not a resident of Oregon.

There is a program that does the transport the dog called railroad transport. What it does that a volunteer transport a dog from one place to another. Of course lot of volunteer have to do that. They go to a place to pick up the dog and then transport to another place to transfer to another volunteer. Where are a few website that you may want to look at.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RescueAngelsOnWheels/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/trans-stfbr/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/trans-stfbr/

Some of them may not go to your way but you can find out in Yahoo. There is lot of group to look for. Good luck. :D

BTW, I have done some volunteer with transport the dogs and it was lot of fun. I enjoyed it alot.

Meg said:
Ohhh sounds cute but what about the shipping costs? I assume that you are not a resident of Oregon.

Hello Meg, I am locating from Kennesaw, GA, 17 miles north from Atlanta.

If someone interests in a deaf dog from out of state, I will have an application form to review it and send someone to come over your home for home visit that I couldnt see it. It is the reason to prevent for a dog fighting or bad people that we are not sure and want to save/protect our rescue dogs.

If the application and home visit are approved, then I will request for someone setsup a transportation organization as I am the starter leg to meet next Leg to next leg, etc. The adopter will drive the last leg to pick up the dog. Each Leg drives/transports up to 60 to 90 miles. It is fun to meet new people or rescuers also enjoys to meet deaf dogs in various breeds to help them find their forever homes or go to their rescuies in anywhere in United States.

Some people couldnt live without waiting for a dog on transportation, they pay a fare flight by non stop, directly to their forever home.

The adoption fee is ranging it depends howmuch I spend from myout of pocket for spayed, neutered, vaccines, rabies shot, microchipped, and heartworm test. If heartworm test, I take a dog to a vet who can do the treatment.

Any other questions, feel free to ask me anytime.

Thanks, Cathy

Pomeranian said:
Nahhhhhhhhhhh rather have a Pom. thanks :D and good luck finding them a home.

Do you have any deaf pomeranians yourself??

Cathy

CatSaye said:
Do you have any deaf pomeranians yourself??

Cathy

Never had a deaf Pomeranian. But I doooooooooo love pom. As you see my sweet darling that I missed him so much. He is in my heart forever. :D

Hey Cathy, I was wondering if there are any other kind of dogs like collie etcs?

PurrMeow

Meg said:
That is correct that I am not from Oregon. I locate in Kennesaw, 17 miles north from Atlanta.

If you are interesting in any deaf dog out of state, you can pay the flight fare for the dog or pup in one way from Sept to May due in Southeast REgion is too hot during the summertime might kill the pet in cargo.

Cathy

There is a lady here on board does English Bulldogs... I think she may be interested.

Do you have any Boston Terriers?? Let me know! Thanks! I am located in VA.

Remember i have two boys under age of three, so need a dog that is child friendly.

ATTN BullyMom ... see thread about deaf English Bulldog

Did you see a thread in pets section about deaf english bulldog. there is one in minnesota.. prob closer to ya.. check it out.

downing said:
Did you see a thread in pets section about deaf english bulldog. there is one in minnesota.. prob closer to ya.. check it out.

Hello....

Where can I find url ? So I would be very happy to look into the Deaf English/British Bulldogs.

Back