Deaf Sports Leagues site

DeAfLuCkYiRiSh

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

I am here to have you guys or gals to play Xbox, Playstation, and Wii.

I dont forget you too for PC.

Deaf Sports Leagues - Powered by vBulletin

Hope to see you there soon!

If you are interesting to play madden league for xbox, xbox 360, playstation 2, playstation 3, Wii, or PC.

I will be happy to set up for you.

Cool site. Another vBulletin user. ;)

Good luck with it.

Geez the Admin there doesn't like you post lots like I did. The Admin post more than me. Geez. I am out there. Also when I make new threads the Admin remove it and create his own threads. He said I dont use awesome icon next to threads. So what? Is it required to use cool icons than white notepad icon? Geez.

Geez the Admin there doesn't like you post lots like I did. The Admin post more than me. Geez. I am out there. Also when I make new threads the Admin remove it and create his own threads. He said I dont use awesome icon next to threads. So what? Is it required to use cool icons than white notepad icon? Geez.

I am surprised to see that. Well, I need to finish some works. Put RSS feed from ESPN so we can know the news about sports. I only remove one thread from you that I need to do finish rest of it. I said you can use post icons below.. I am sure he did not know about that. It is not require to do. But it will be nice for see that. I was very nice to get you as administrator for DASCAR. I added Nascar news for you. Admin always have a right to remove anything. That is what administrator did on forums. Ban people, remove bad postings, mistakes, move to other subject, etc....I hope you understand that.

I am not mean to you. I just want to finish some work. I know you get upset. I am sorry for this.

I am surprised to see that. Well, I need to finish some works. Put RSS feed from ESPN so we can know the news about sports. I only remove one thread from you that I need to do finish rest of it. I said you can use post icons below.. I am sure he did not know about that. It is not require to do. But it will be nice for see that. I was very nice to get you as administrator for DASCAR. I added Nascar news for you. Admin always have a right to remove anything. That is what administrator did on forums. Ban people, remove bad postings, mistakes, move to other subject, etc....I hope you understand that.

I am not mean to you. I just want to finish some work. I know you get upset. I am sorry for this.

The point is you said I post lots. I saw you post 65 that time while I posted 64. 1 post less than you and I was disappointed you said I post lots. Are you trying to be post leader or what? Do I have to be less poster than ya? last time I was waiting for you to post more so I can post more and be 1 post less than you but you seem not to be much talking in the forums with me so it made me boring since no one is talking on the forums.

The point is you said I post lots. I saw you post 65 that time while I posted 64. 1 post less than you and I was disappointed you said I post lots. Are you trying to be post leader or what? Do I have to be less poster than ya? last time I was waiting for you to post more so I can post more and be 1 post less than you but you seem not to be much talking in the forums with me so it made me boring since no one is talking on the forums.

I dont judge on posting. There are no competitive for postings. DSL will be doing lot of posts. DSL is bot that set up automatic for news from RSS. That's why I am setting that up. We can go over news and talk about this. You can post as much you want to. Reason that I was not finish the job. Now, I am done with job. Everyone can post this time.

I wont able to be there much because of my new job. That's why I need moderators.

So I am going to send anyone messages to see anyone who is interesting to be moderators.

Right now, will be one administrator for now because i need to see moderators do great job and become administrators in the future.

Back