Deaf Sports Gamers Leagues

Repost... It should be in video game section.

It related to sports. This is sports website. We talked about sports, video games. Get back to sports topic.

Wow, no one even to check it out! You should see it by now.

All news added, video games forums, and it is all about PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Anyone can give me some ideas. I can add for the future. I can add clans for PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.

Hey Irish. I saw NBA2k7 at WalMart for $40, is that a good deal??
I thought it would be $20. If I do pick up that game, I will gladly play in your DSG league.

Hey Irish. I saw NBA2k7 at WalMart for $40, is that a good deal??
I thought it would be $20. If I do pick up that game, I will gladly play in your DSG league.

Hey Smith!

Yeah, I do remember what you said about 20 dollars. I looked for it. I don't see any $20 dollars. 40 bucks that is not too bad. But 20 dollars will be great. If you do pick that game. Come along to play with us. We are almost there to start league in this weekend. One last spot available now!

Hey gamers,

There are some news about xbox 360, Wii and PS3 through my website. Lot of news with pictures. Feel free to browse those. Kotuza, xbox.com, ps3, fanboy.com, electronics news, etc.

It is nice to have all news combo in one website. You can check news from sports news from espn, etc. How did i do that? It is really simply that I get RSS feeds in website. Same idea as you need some news RSS in your email.
I know it can be very heavy news in email. Best to look in website instead emails. You can sign up in Spruz.net and it is similar like myspace.com.

If you are interesting to play any sports leagues. Sign up!

Enjoy!

For me, I don't like NBA 2K7 but rather to get NBA Live 07 because of easier control.

For me, I don't like NBA 2K7 but rather to get NBA Live 07 because of easier control.

That's interesting. Most of us prefer over NBA 2K7 because of controls.

That's all right.

We will see you for madden league! Sign up for oakland raiders. I wondering what Raiders will get their first draft pick. I think LSU, Russell qb. Who knows.

Many people think that Reggie Bush will pick first but pick second.

Calvin Johnson and Russell will be top 2 players in draft. Will find out on draft day on April 28th!

I have just put NBA2k7 in my 360, and allowed the cpu to demo. I am impressed. I usually don't expect much from basketball sims, as I play basketball IRL, and I usually consider the game is pretty lousy. But this one is very impressive, all players act different and little things like 1-hand pass is impressive.

I look forward to the NBA2k7 league at DSG!

I checked into DSG site it look cool. But the problem is most members use xbox 360. Is there a league for PS3 members? I dont own xbox 360 anymore but planning on getting Elite whenever I have $$$. I spent 3,500 dollars on my HDTV and 680 dollars on PS3 via my tax refund $ and my job earnings. Unable to afford bunches $ now. Anyone want buy my 125 gallons fish tank? Just get me brand new xbox 360 elite and you can have the tank lol. I paid 1,300 dollars on my tank two years ago.

I checked into DSG site it look cool. But the problem is most members use xbox 360. Is there a league for PS3 members? I dont own xbox 360 anymore but planning on getting Elite whenever I have $$$. I spent 3,500 dollars on my HDTV and 680 dollars on PS3 via my tax refund $ and my job earnings. Unable to afford bunches $ now. Anyone want buy my 125 gallons fish tank? Just get me brand new xbox 360 elite and you can have the tank lol. I paid 1,300 dollars on my tank two years ago.
LOL! I think Irish's DSG/DSL site has a PS3 section. I don't know, I haven't visited his site in a while.

XDG(XtremeDeafGamers) has a PS section, with a few members who have a PS3. Check it out sometime, xtremedeafgamers.com, click on the forum link provided on the website.

360 is still popular, but I believe the PS3 will be more popular in a year or two.

Hey!

You know me! This is Fast Pure Zero changed to Deafluckyirish.

I owned this website. I have PS3 and xbox 360. All sports will be football, basketball, auto racing like Forza and Nascar, etc.

I had several friends who own PS3 and I am asking them to see if they are interesitng to join leagues. They are very much likely to join soon when Madden 2008 releases. I know you hated Madden 2008. Hopefully it will be better than 2007.

BUT it wont be many players on PS3. Xbox had more players right now.

We had around 16 players on Xbox 360.

Right now, I am currently working on new website. I got software myself as dreamweaver, photoshop, illustrator, AND Flash CS3. Finally it works with Windows Vista. I have lot of great ideas coming up soon. Right now, I am working on vbulletin forums.

Zing,

If you do know someone who have PS3. It will help me to bulid up PS3 id on teams. So everyone can recognize this and join the leagues. Remember that you build it and they will come!

Go watch the movie, Fields of Dream!

Zing,

If you do know someone who have PS3. It will help me to bulid up PS3 id on teams. So everyone can recognize this and join the leagues. Remember that you build it and they will come!

Go watch the movie, Fields of Dream!

I dont have friends anymore since DASCAR league. So I only know myself and some few that has PS3 but didnt get a chance to play with them yet. I think Elite is best choice for league. PS3 seem to be laggy when playing online. I could be wrong.. maybe my cable modem is getting weaker as I can notice on my VP is freezing alot lately.

I dont have friends anymore since DASCAR league. So I only know myself and some few that has PS3 but didnt get a chance to play with them yet. I think Elite is best choice for league. PS3 seem to be laggy when playing online. I could be wrong.. maybe my cable modem is getting weaker as I can notice on my VP is freezing alot lately.

I changed to Deaf Sports Leagues - Powered by vBulletin

I am suprised that administrator removed my post there. So I am going over on my old post. If they remove it again. What is their problem? Nothing wrong with that.

It was moved to the Site Reviews forum. Next time do a search if you can't find your thread.

Any discussions related to your forum should be discussed in your thread that was moved to the Site Reviews forum.

This thread will be moved to the Site Reviews forum shortly.

Back