Deaf Single

I am alive and back on this site! It had been I believe 4 years I haven't been on here. I am hearing impaired and can speak very well and do know ASL. I live in Tarpon Springs, FL if any guys are interested. :)

hi

am kris American lady and am single. I presently manage and run my parent partly owned joint business (nu-voltic jewels) ,can i know more about you too ? where you work and how old you are ?.....this my mail.... jennkris43@yahoo.com And if i may ask you , do you believe in internet
dating and what are your experience on here ? have you date anybidy here that you later meet in person ? will be glad to read from you soon. ================================================================================================= Internet dating is good but that is if you meet the true person , i just hope you are what you called yourself because lot of bad things happen on here , like people being rip off and scamed of their money but i just hope that i am safe with you ?

So that's what church is for :)

LoL -- well if you want to find someone nice that's going to remember you tomorrow.. Guess church could be a good place to go to rather than a bar where people will get drunk and forget about you next day!

I do enjoy going to church but sometimes it never seems I meet enough single men my age! Ah well -- God knows where Mr. Right is for me! :) Just gotta keep hoping and depending on Him. :)

Hi Sunsetlover,
That's very good point. Been looking for equally Church goer
like myself. But I am based in Houston, TX.
You are in FL. Not sure if an out of State relationship works for
you and your kid. Just curious. Take Care and good luck
in your search for Mr. Right as we guys here too looking for Ms/Mrs
Right. Lol.

Hello, I am looking for serious relationship. I am straight. I am 24 yrs. I live in Indiana.

Back