Deaf Single

Hey I am from India and i am new to this world. I was living in an illusion that my hearing will be corrected with some operation but i didnt know it is impossible. I have started using HA and I am getting used to. I just want to know about feelings and experiences of people like me. I would like to help anyone who needs any form of help.

Thanks

Hey, I noticed those comments are gone from since to now, I think there too many sound like about 60 or 70 something.. I keep look for it but not there. Dang!

Hello rachael95. Any LUCK finding a boyfriend yet?
Just curious and to inquire where and what State and Country is Luton?
Lets get to know and chat/talk.
Looking forward to read from you.

I am deaf, 32 yrs old, single father have 2 childrens. Looking for new life and shared with new woman.

Yep still single! Gosh darn it

And it's not just older men who have the young, asian gf! Some of the younger guys - under 40 - are all jumping on that band wagon!

Yeah I do online dating and it blows!
Met one guy off there for lunch last week nad he deleted me the following day - gee how awesome :P hahahaa

OMG Single ppl go find ur match outside "in the real world" not in a online -.-"

Marriage, Dating and Single life is what this group is called.

You could be busy having a life instead of being on a forum judging others :)

Hello nobody take me or date nothing.So I hope who will find me for date and i can move to relocate and i can wait until answer to me! LOL

Friendlybluedeaf, Perhaps you need to keep trying. Goodluck in 2013.
Maybe someone will come your way. Happy New year to everyone. Cheers!

Im in Missouri, looking to date maybe find a serious relationship down the road. Im 44

sighs..... my yahoo messenger id is MikeDeaf2011 if u interest to chat with me thru webcam....

Back