Deaf Rave Summer Party in London, UK

Deaf Rave

Reaction score
Deaf Rave Carnival Experience on the 27th August 2004 @ Ocean, Hackney, London

For full details check out www.deafrave.com

Hope to see you there and be one of the 2000 deafies watching & partying at the biggest show ever in the UK, deaf community!

Big thumbs up :thumb: to everybody out there and keep the deaf rave family spirits flowing.

Spread the deaf rave vibes & wordz

It all summer :grouphug: & peace!

Troi "Chinaman" Lee - Deaf Rave organiser

Yeah. I remember Deafrave for UK. I was there here by Deafrave in London past one or two years. I met many deaf people. :smoking:

I never wear my hearing aid, because the music's very loud. :dj: :crazy:

Meteorietman said:
Yeah. I remember Deafrave for UK. I was there here by Deafrave in London past one or two years. I met many deaf people. :smoking:

I never wear my hearing aid, because the music's very loud. :dj: :crazy:

curious, is it different sign language or is it almost same as in usa sign language asl ?

ASL and BSL

FireDragon said:
curious, is it different sign language or is it almost same as in usa sign language asl ?

No, British sign language is not same ASL. But, BSL and ASL has one same 'asshole' word. :asshole: Britain's BSL is not one sign language, but different British sign languages, because 'toilet' word for different three or four signs. So funny. :crazy: I don't like different British sign languages and I want to British sign language must be ONE sign language. But, can't.
For Wales, the Welsh deaf people's sign language who called the Welsh sign language.
And BSL's alphabet is used with two hands. not one hand. Deaf people would like say to BSL alphabet must be one hand. But, other deaf people say to NOT 'one hand' and must keep it BSL alphabet with two hands. Deaf people accept for two hands. Shit. I hate two hands. I love alphabet with one hand. My South African sign language has one hand as same ASL. South Afican SL, ASL and Irish SL is almost sign language well. ASL, SASL and ISL is same one hand of alphabet. HA! HA! HA! :thumb:

Meteorietman said:
No, British sign language is not same ASL. But, BSL and ASL has one same 'asshole' word. :asshole: Britain's BSL is not one sign language, but different British sign languages, because 'toilet' word for different three or four signs. So funny. :crazy: I don't like different British sign languages and I want to British sign language must be ONE sign language. But, can't.
For Wales, the Welsh deaf people's sign language who called the Welsh sign language.
And BSL's alphabet is used with two hands. not one hand. Deaf people would like say to BSL alphabet must be one hand. But, other deaf people say to NOT 'one hand' and must keep it BSL alphabet with two hands. Deaf people accept for two hands. Shit. I hate two hands. I love alphabet with one hand. My South African sign language has one hand as same ASL. South Afican SL, ASL and Irish SL is almost sign language well. ASL, SASL and ISL is same one hand of alphabet. HA! HA! HA! :thumb:

Whew, it must be hard for me.. but i would rather to be asl because u know i m used to be in america. so, here is nothing i can do with it bsl... i think their idea is stupid.. it messed up bsl.. what as if i m about to visit to see in london and it will be hard for me communicator with them.. what to dodo?

FireDragon said:
Whew, it must be hard for me.. but i would rather to be asl because u know i m used to be in america. so, here is nothing i can do with it bsl... i think their idea is stupid.. it messed up bsl.. what as if i m about to visit to see in london and it will be hard for me communicator with them.. what to dodo?

Oh, I understand. I give you two British deaf website:

www.deafclubs.co.uk
About British Deaf news, clubs, deaf jobs, forum, deaf organisations and otehrs.

www.forestbooks.com
About what would like you buy: books, CD-ROMS and videos for BSL, ASL, and deaf history, and others deaf issues.

You will looking easy for two British websites.

Back