Deaf Rally, Middletown, OH

N. McConnell

Reaction score
My name is Nathan McConnell. I am the Deaf Ministries Coordinator at the Bill Rice Ranch. There will be a Rally on Saturday, May 6th for Deaf adults and youth at Grace Baptist Church in Middletown, OH. We will have food, games, and prizes and we will talk about Bill Rice Ranch summer camps for Deaf young people and Deaf adults. There will be information there about all of the camps. Middletown is located 20 minutes South of Dayton, OH. For directions, you can visit Grace Baptist Church, Middletown, OH website. For more information, you can contact me through the Bill Rice Ranch website: www.billriceranch.org

N. McConnell said:
My name is Nathan McConnell. I am the Deaf Ministries Coordinator at the Bill Rice Ranch. There will be a Rally on Saturday, May 6th for Deaf adults and youth at Grace Baptist Church in Middletown, OH. We will have food, games, and prizes and we will talk about Bill Rice Ranch summer camps for Deaf young people and Deaf adults. There will be information there about all of the camps. Middletown is located 20 minutes South of Dayton, OH. For directions, you can visit Grace Baptist Church, Middletown, OH website. For more information, you can contact me through the Bill Rice Ranch website: www.billriceranch.org

AW I would love to go...but I cant afford to go anyway...I wish it locates here in Oklahoma..:lol:

Have fun and thank you for inviting...

Back