Deaf Racing League need deaf racers.

ZiNg31

Reaction score
Deaf dude from Texas

Hello all ... My friend informed me about Alldeaf.com Nice! It's good to know there are deaf forums! Wish I knew about this long time ago lol. So anyway I am Scott V. from Texas and loves Nascar Racing.

Last edited:
Welcome you stay alldeaf.com and breath-away...

I have no idea about Deaf Nascar around in Canada... you're in Texas, US... wow impressive.. you're involved the race seriouis ?

Great meet'n you Scott!

Welcome here !! Enjoying to stay here... :D Have your friend, Lion brings here...

Welcome to AD... enjoy your stay.. what kind of racing deaf league is looking for? stock car, MOD, etc...

Oh sorry for the confusing. I meant to post Deaf Racing League in Sports section page. I dunno why they didn't change the title here. Sowwie. And thanks for the welcome :D

By the way Deaf Racing League is the league I created for online racing using Nascar Sim Racing (PC game). We are trying to find more deaf members that are interested to join the fun. Ya'll may check DRL's site out to get some idea. http://www.freewebs.com/deafdrl/index.htm

Cheers

Welcome to Alldeaf NascarZing! I am a hard-core Nascar fan...and when I first saw this thread, I was thinking of looking for deaf drivers...but, it's a PC game...aww, shucks! That'll be the day IF such deaf drivers like myself (though, I'm HoH) could sit behind the wheel and seriously race among the elites! Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay!!

Roadrunner said:
Welcome to Alldeaf NascarZing! I am a hard-core Nascar fan...and when I first saw this thread, I was thinking of looking for deaf drivers...but, it's a PC game...aww, shucks! That'll be the day IF such deaf drivers like myself (though, I'm HoH) could sit behind the wheel and seriously race among the elites! Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay!!

Well if you play this game like Dale Jr, Ryan Newman, and Carl Edward did. You would improve your driving skills by playing bunches of races on this game. Dale Jr said NR2003 (Nascar Racing Season 2003) helped his racing skills. It's a good thing to start off in simulation and then you would get the idea how it goes before getting in the real car.

Hey,

European racer fan here!
F1, DTM, GT, GTR, LeMan Race. Sorry no Nascar for me. =(

Welcome AD.com!

Crazymanw00t said:
Hey,

European racer fan here!
F1, DTM, GT, GTR, LeMan Race. Sorry no Nascar for me. =(

Welcome AD.com!

I second that and WRC but hey welcome to AD, nascar freak ! :)

I Autocross my car at the las vegas motor speedway every now and then.

in June im going to hallett, Oklahoma to race on the Circuit

http://www.hallettracing.com/

its going to be fun :thumb:

james2004autox_3.jpg

nascarzing,

who is ur the most favorite driver and the least favorite driver in nascar ?

deafclimber said:
nascarzing,

who is ur the most favorite driver and the least favorite driver in nascar ?

Here's my all time favorite drivers along the ranks, #1 Ryan Newman, #2 Kasey Kahne, #3 Carl Edwards........... #500 Dale Earnhardt Jr., #501 Tony Stweart

Yeah, Hates Dale Jr and Tony after what they had done to Ryan Newman and Kasey Kahne. :scatter:

NascarZing said:
Here's my all time favorite drivers along the ranks, #1 Ryan Newman, #2 Kasey Kahne, #3 Carl Edwards........... #500 Dale Earnhardt Jr., #501 Tony Stweart

Yeah, Hates Dale Jr and Tony after what they had done to Ryan Newman and Kasey Kahne. :scatter:

cool, dude. believe me or not. Dale SR was my most hatred driver in nascar when he was alive bec he loved bumping onto some cars to get those cars out of his way and won several races, but i had super respects to him when he died.

when IMSA was alive, Al Holbert was my fave driver. he was very intelligent on and off the tracks. he ran porsche 962 racing team. he died in plane crash.

Welcome to AD. I used to follow NASCAR racing myself. I also watch other types of high speed racing events - motorcycles, cars, drag racing...etc. :)

:wave: Welcome to AD & enjoy reading, NascarZing. My dad, nephews, uncles and my son love to watch nascar races. Also my uncle and aunt always go to watch races in real.

PurrMeow

Still looking for deaf people who's into hardcore racing video game. (PC "Nascar Sim Racing") We will start off easy with those who's new at it. Once we got some professoinal racers in the league we will start a Vetern mode league and other side would be for beginers (Invoice mode). If you know anyone that are hardcore racers .. have them know about us. We are in need more members for DRL. Thanks guys.

:devil:

Uh oh I thought u were saying about real races but u were looking for pc to play games. Right? If so, I dunno. LOL my son is too young which going to be 4 in June.. Sorry... Anyway hope u enjoy this site, anyway..

PurrMeow

If I am very rich I will set up a real deaf racing league for deaf racers only. I would love that. But sad I am not rich. Cars cost alot and the track too. So this is only way to have fun by playing online via computer game (Nascar Sim Racing) This game is designed for serious racers. It just came out few days ago. I got it and liked it. Hoping to gather deafies and once we got addicted to it and we might get together and set up a real racing league in the future. :ty:

Bullym0m said:
Welcome you stay alldeaf.com and breath-away...

I have no idea about Deaf Nascar around in Canada... you're in Texas, US... wow impressive.. you're involved the race seriouis ?

Great meet'n you Scott!
canada have nascar race pc online can play online with hoh from canada ,uk,jasper,other courty ty leo

Back