Deaf Poker Nights

imdeafsowhat

Reaction score
If you are interested, we should make one in Southern California, buy-in should be 5$ PL and 10$ NL.

We host poker here too...but we are 3k miles away lol!

If we are in town, we could get together to play poker. :cool2:

I grew up going up to Lake Tahoe..and loved it there...however I do like Outer Banks, NC (OBX) too. :)

I do not steal the trademarks, silly! People have a freedom with screenname. :cool2:
Why call herself Lake Tahoe?

Stealing trademarks!

I am sure you will find out shortly when she comes along.....but she IS about 3k miles from us.

If she is 3k from you as well, why don't you make an arrangement to get your butt kicked in Texas hold'em by me. HAHA.

LOL! We are talking about going to West next summer or two. We'll see. :wave: We play almost every weekend but now not lately. My hubby has to work on weekends...that's sucks! So I play maybe 1-2 times a month..that's enough. :)

If she is 3k from you as well, why don't you make an arrangement to get your butt kicked in Texas hold'em by me. HAHA.

LOL! We are talking about going to West next summer or two. We'll see. :wave: We play almost every weekend but now not lately. My hubby has to work on weekends...that's sucks! So I play maybe 1-2 times a month..that's enough. :)

Play Full Tilt then

interesting. its too so far! cuz i live in San Leandro, like BayArea. lol

Back