Deaf or HOH involved in Real Estate ?

Hohtopics

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know of any deaf, hearing-impaired or hard of hearing real estate agents in the New York / Long Island area ?

Thanks !

Hi,

Anyone know of any deaf, hearing-impaired or hard of hearing real estate agents in the New York / Long Island area ?

Thanks !

Affiliates || Deaf Mortgage.net

I just ran the search and dont find any. I am one of those people who are on National Search for ASL Realtor.

Tips - you can go to Real Estate Including Residential and Commercial Real Estate | RE/MAX or century 21.com or coldwell bunker website to search for real estate agent that speak American Sign language. Most of the time when I do cold calling, i get not fluent ASL individual. Often they say, I have sibling and know finger spelling.

Give it a try in your area to see if any. Let me know if you do, I am working very hard to find them. It is not easy for us to find them. Often website is updated annually, new and old ASL agents appear and disappear.

Hi--I'm a native Long Islander. What town are you in? What town are you looking for a house in. I know a couple of realtors--but sorry no sign language. If you have to go with a hearing realtor, let me know so I can recommend a few. We're friends......lol

Mod's Note:

Thread's merged.

Back