Deaf or Hearing Men

Mixed couples are the best for marriage, so the kids may have the right to hear. Deafness is a right too, but we want our kids to achieve their maximum potentialities :)

If I don't think kids, then a deaf woman would fit me the best.... I love tranquility, and my hearing exes talked too much and wanted to be heard all the time hehe

Maximum potentialities? And what the heck does THAT mean? If hearing and speech automaticly meant that a person was going to achieve their maximum potentials, then all hearing people would automaticly be very sucessful. But they aren't. Some of them are, yes.....but not all of them.

do it matter what we are at end of day just strive be good person..Anything can happen you start marriage full health everything working then things happen you adapt or drown in self pity

Maximum potentialities? And what the heck does THAT mean? If hearing and speech automaticly meant that a person was going to achieve their maximum potentials, then all hearing people would automaticly be very sucessful. But they aren't. Some of them are, yes.....but not all of them.

They are not disadvantaged at least, as we do for many reasons. Sounds are beautiful and life itself is beautiful. If you can give life is really good. If you can give life and sounds to your kids is even better. This is how I see things...

Just following your heart, and your heart will tell you. All humans are same. Ears vs eyes are different but not big deal though :)

I'm marrying a deaf guy that I fell in love with because I fell for how caring he is with his family and how he overall fits in with everyone hearing or deaf but mostly he has a lot of hearing friends since he went to public school. He has been one of the greatest things that has happened to me and helped me with sign language and deaf culture.

Not that I was actively looking but I ended up marrying a hoh man and it is the best. He understands when I can't hear and learned asl for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back