Deaf &/or ASL Buddies! :)

AzzyDei

Reaction score
I'm 19 years old, studying ASL to become an interpreter.
Looking for more people to sign with and hoping to make friends within the deaf community. :wave::wave:

:ty:

Hi AzzyDei :)

:wave: Hi AzzyDei! Welcome to Alldeaf I'm 13 and learning ASL also :) I sent you a friend request you can pm me if you would like to practice sign together :)

I'm 19 years old, studying ASL to become an interpreter.
Looking for more people to sign with and hoping to make friends within the deaf community. :wave::wave:

:ty:

Hey! I'm also 19 and studying ASL, and I'm hearing. I'm a queer college student. If you want to chat, send me a request on skype and let me know who you are C: my username's octosaur.

Hello all! ^^^ I am new to the website and trying to figure out how this works. I'm still trying to find out how to upload my pic to my profile. But anyways, I'm Taylor. I'm 20 years old and I want to learn sign language! I don't know many signs at all. I wish I could skip the learning part and already be fluent. I am interested because I had a deaf/blind friend and we were really close and she taught me the basics. So please, feel free to message me :)

Hey! I'm also 19 and studying ASL, and I'm hearing. I'm a queer college student. If you want to chat, send me a request on skype and let me know who you are C: my username's octosaur.

do you have a facebook?:)
add me. Azrael Charisma LyricDeikitsen

Hello all! ^^^ I am new to the website and trying to figure out how this works. I'm still trying to find out how to upload my pic to my profile. But anyways, I'm Taylor. I'm 20 years old and I want to learn sign language! I don't know many signs at all. I wish I could skip the learning part and already be fluent. I am interested because I had a deaf/blind friend and we were really close and she taught me the basics. So please, feel free to message me :)

Add me on facebook:)
My name is in the comment above

I can relate!

Hi Taylor! :wave:

I can completely relate to wanting to skip learning ASL and already be fluent! I know the ASL alphabet and numbers 1-10 and maybe a few other signs but that's about it. I've always been interested in ASL and Deaf culture, but it's been interesting since I'm not the world's best signer...

Hello everyone. My name is Jacob (Jake for short if you like). I will be going to Phoenix College this Fall for their 3 yr + 2 yr ASL Interpreter Program. If anyone wants to chat on Skype: jacob.thomas1100.

Back