Deaf NBA 07-08 of Yahoo fantasy league

MaxUFC

Reaction score
For anyone who love NBA and there got 9 open spots to make 10 teams league (I may expand to 12 teams if I am asking by new teams ... or reduce to 8 teams by Weeks 3 of NBA season)

Thank you for join and not interesting.

Best luck!

League ID#: 127908
League Name: Deaf NBA 07-08
Password: password
Draft Type: Autopick Draft
Max Teams: 10
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 6, 2008
Waiver Time: 3 days
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 3
Roster Positions: PG, PG, SG, SG, SF, SF, PF, PF, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN
Stat Categories: FGM, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, OREB, DREB, AST, ST, BLK, TO, PF, TECH, FF

Update news of Deaf NBA....league has 6 teams now and would start the season when hit 8 teams.

- Ghost Rider
- Warriors
- Deaf Bulls
- GRATEFUL BEARS
- Beer and (o y o)s
- Slammers 2

Same ID and password from top post ^^^

Good luck

Update news of Deaf NBA....league has 6 teams now and would start the season when hit 8 teams.

- Ghost Rider
- Warriors
- Deaf Bulls
- GRATEFUL BEARS
- Beer and (o y o)s
- Slammers 2

Same ID and password from top post ^^^

Good luck

Got two more teams :

- saikou Lakers
- Nor Cal Superstars!

I will start to turn auto-draft this saturday at 8 EST PM.

You would be welcome to join before the draft day.

Thank you. Good luck - Deaf NBA Commissioner aka Slammers 2 owner.

Got two more teams :

- saikou Lakers
- Nor Cal Superstars!

I will start to turn auto-draft this saturday at 8 EST PM.

You would be welcome to join before the draft day.

Thank you. Good luck - Deaf NBA Commissioner aka Slammers 2 owner.

- Philly Kash.

There is final open spot to join ten teams leagues. There got stats changed under few teams 's suggestions and added more benches due there dont have "IR" (injury reserved).

aww am i too late for this? btw GO SPURS GO WOOT SPURS GONNA OWN YALL :afro:

Why don't you? :cool:

Not interested. If someone wants to join in the deaf league, they should make another one since it's already full. It won't hurt to simply start a new one. It'll be nice not to leave out the other people who are interested. I think the new leagues will be running till around all star break or after.

Not interested. If someone wants to join in the deaf league, they should make another one since it's already full. It won't hurt to simply start a new one. It'll be nice not to leave out the other people who are interested. I think the new leagues will be running till around all star break or after.

Yes, there still open to set the league up.

http://www.alldeaf.com/sports-fitness/45304-deaf-nba-league-2k7.html which opened here but only three teams for near a month there then shut down.

Until someone asked about deaf league then I did set up for him and left post to here in short time before season opener. Then 8 teams agreed to start the league due concerned about would be waiting for a month like the previous league to lead to shutdown....that why we voted to start right away.

Only we can do keep eye any "deaf fantasy league" here in the future.

Best luck.

Yes, there still open to set the league up.

http://www.alldeaf.com/sports-fitness/45304-deaf-nba-league-2k7.html which opened here but only three teams for near a month there then shut down.

Until someone asked about deaf league then I did set up for him and left post to here in short time before season opener. Then 8 teams agreed to start the league due concerned about would be waiting for a month like the previous league to lead to shutdown....that why we voted to start right away.

Only we can do keep eye any "deaf fantasy league" here in the future.

Best luck.

It was me, I have to close my league since only 3 teams for long time, so I felt not worth to stay continue and wait for someone else join, so I closed it

Back