Deaf National Expo

lucidjen

Reaction score
As I thought putting this post up about Deaf Expo, I was wondering if anyone went to Expo yet, I recently went this weekend in Phoenix, AZ ... it wasn't too bad but met alot of new friends and everything seemed to be cool.
The videophone and VRS was awesome there, but the videophone was like $599, I was unbelieveable when I heard the price but they say this summer they are planning to have include the TTY with the video, which that will be cool. But the VRS are way cooler, its awesome and its high speed. So Im planning on that getting one from my friend, so I can't wait!

I was there Saturday and signed up for the VRS sorenson. What are you saying is 599 dollars and who was selling it?

bbnt said:
I was there Saturday and signed up for the VRS sorenson. What are you saying is 599 dollars and who was selling it?

that was for AXSYS from Logistic Inc. the booth was next to ASDB alumni booth near the food concession area. the device is "Video IP-Centrex Image" which can do video conf with 4 person at the same time. the website is www.axlog.net

I already had Sorenson VRS but while at expo. .. I signed up for Hamiltion Relay's HIPVRS and the D-Link's DVC1000 the device is similar to SorensonVRS although, I will be getting it for free instead of $299 from D-Link's site. it will let me choose any VRS since SorensonVRS limit you to one VRS on their VP-100 that is SorensonVRS it was a possiblilty before SorensonVRS put a block to it. although Sorenson removed the 30 minutes min. per month requirement.

Boult said:
I already had Sorenson VRS but while at expo. .. I signed up for Hamiltion Relay's HIPVRS and the D-Link's DVC1000 the device is similar to SorensonVRS although, I will be getting it for free instead of $299 from D-Link's site. it will let me choose any VRS since SorensonVRS limit you to one VRS on their VP-100 that is SorensonVRS it was a possiblilty before SorensonVRS put a block to it. although Sorenson removed the 30 minutes min. per month requirement.

:dizzy: I have no idea what you just said. I am totaly new to all of this. Can you break this down into real simple engish so I can understand better :mrgreen: thanks

some ppl that were selling those videophone, they say that it was 599 dollars, im not sure who was selling, not the one that you sign up for free.

bbnt said:

Thats the one! Thanks, now I remember!! :)
Boult said:
that was for AXSYS from Logistic Inc. the booth was next to ASDB alumni booth near the food concession area. the device is "Video IP-Centrex Image" which can do video conf with 4 person at the same time. the website is www.axlog.net

Back