Deaf Nation World Expo 2012

The DeafNation World Expo 2012 will be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center on July 29-Aug 1.

DeafNation World Expo

Shit! It s again!!?? Too hot. :roll:

Reserve the hotel with nice swims cool water in the pool! :thumb:

Me .. Maybe :)

2012 .. We possibly will go to tour at Kingdom of Spain! :hmm:

Eh...It should be held every 5 years.

Not sure if I'll go to this one. I went last summer for work, but for the social part... It was a lot of fun.

Wish they picked a new location for 2012...

Oh... you did go there for work. I did, too. But I barely have time to go on social. Legs kill me.

Is it true that Asians tend to get drunk fast?

It's because European from your ancestor drank nasty dirty water and become usually with alcoholic. Asian from ancestor always drink clean water after boil water and turn into tea. Our body are like fragile, make much easy to expolorer to see buzz.

Sadly, we will live much longer than you. :aw:

It's because European from your ancestor drank nasty dirty water and become usually with alcoholic. Asian from ancestor always drink clean water after boil water and turn into tea. Our body are like fragile, make much easy to expolorer to see buzz.

Sadly, we will live much longer than you. :aw:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I do not know whether or not I will go there because Toronto will have three major Deaf events in July 2012. In this case, you want to know what these major Deaf events are:

Deaf Canada Conference - July 2012
World Deaf Athletics Championships - July 22-29
Deaf History International Conference 2012 - July 24-29, 2012

I do not know whether or not I will go there because Toronto will have three major Deaf events in July 2012. In this case, you want to know what these major Deaf events are:

Deaf Canada Conference - July 2012
World Deaf Athletics Championships - July 22-29
Deaf History International Conference 2012 - July 24-29, 2012

This is when I am really happy to live in Toronto! :laugh2:

I'll definitely buy the TTC month pass for hubby as we will be going to those 3 events.

Yes, true. Gallaudet University have financial problem

Deaf Way I - 1989
Deaf Way II - 2002

Now you see, Joey, the founder of DeafNation is frickin RICH.

Gally should done to earn extra fund.

Hellllllloooooo, i want to know how many do you have deaf motorcycles and good concept of deaf group to ride the bikes line up to the expo in 2012? Let me know .......i need to know who the president of deaf motorcycle clubs then send me business card and i will be there for sure and discuss about event plan for future, this is red2x2varooooooom

Back