Deaf Nation World Expo 2012

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
The DeafNation World Expo 2012 will be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center on July 29-Aug 1.

DeafNation World Expo

Shit! It s again!!?? Too hot. :roll:

It is not that soon---it is in 2012....

I concur with you. Way too soon.

Last July I chatted with Joel and he told me that the next Deaf Nation World Expo would be held in four or five years in a different place. I guess he and his DN people changed their mind about the date and place suddenly.

Eh...It should be held every 5 years.

Not sure if I'll go to this one. I went last summer for work, but for the social part... It was a lot of fun.

Wish they picked a new location for 2012...

I may learn ASL by then....I'm going. And this time I am going for the whole event.

It will conflict with summer olympics in london in 2012. Is worth go to olympics in london after deaf expo?

Why it picked on this date will conflict with olympics?

Good news is for everyone who had intern or trip as long then come home then go las vegas before back to school.

I'm definitely going this time. I hadn't realized how big a thing it was this past summer and I feel like I really missed out !

not likely to go as it's summer 2012, where I'll be doing summer internship somewhere else...I just don't see Las Vegas as one of the possible places to do an internship for the summer for me.

not likely to go as it's summer 2012, where I'll be doing summer internship somewhere else...I just don't see Las Vegas as one of the possible places to do an internship for the summer for me.

Is it true that Asians tend to get drunk fast?

Back