Deaf Ministry Asheville, NC

N. McConnell

Reaction score
Georgetown Baptist Church in Leicester, NC (Asheville) will begin a new Deaf Ministry on January 28, 2007. I am here teaching ASL for the church. The pastor's son is Deaf and the church has buses to pick up anyone that wants to come. Please contact us if you want to come. We will have a special Deaf Sunday School and also an ASL Choir on Sunday Morning.

N. McConnell
deafministries@billriceranch.org

Although, I don't live in the area you've mentioned...yet, I do wish you, the church plenty of rewarding experiences as you all reach out to those who are interested and attends. ;)

~RR

We are very happy about the deaf ministry and excited to meet anyone that would come and visit us at Georgetown! Thanks to Mr. McConnell and his wife for coming to help us! You both are great! Hope to see you again soon!
Tabitha

We are very happy about the deaf ministry and excited to meet anyone that would come and visit us at Georgetown! Thanks to Mr. McConnell and his wife for coming to help us! You both are great! Hope to see you again soon!
Tabitha

We were certainly blessed to have been with you. We will pray for your new ministry to the Deaf and for your plans about camp this summer. God bless you all and we hope to see you again soon.

N. McConnell

That's really nice, N. McConnell. I will be attendin' Bible Conference in Des Moines, Iowa this comin' Thursday thru Sunday. It's about ministry and other things.

And, also I will be attendin' Missouri for ministry as well. I will be stayin' there for 3 days this comin' April. In July or August, I will be travelin' to Mexico with Christian friends and stay there for a week. I am excitin' for all this. I can't wait to go ! :D

Happy to hear that Cyber Red. If you get a chance, visit us at the Bill Rice Ranch.

Hmmm, I don't know if I will be close to Iowa or Missouri this Spring: Memphis, TN and Little Rock, AR and Middletown, OH. That's it for big Rallies nearby.

N. McConnell

Back