Deaf man Can't Sign

I was attempting to dislodge it!:lol:

I have a mighty fine leather mallet here....just in case so just holler and it'd be okay by me for this hearing person to wield it; just aim true so said chip-wearer can live to tell about it.

Doesn't appear that I am the one having the problem distinguishing between the two.:giggle:

I dont see anything objective here all i see is just another false accusation labeled against me.

How was anything I said in that statement harsh? Please give a specific example, word for word if you can :D[/QUOTE

It isn't any one particular statement. It is the cummulative effect of numerous statements. Your bitterness shines through. Obviously, I am not the only one to see it.

How was anything I said in that statement harsh? Please give a specific example, word for word if you can :D[/QUOTE

It isn't any one particular statement. It is the cummulative effect of numerous statements. Your bitterness shines through. Obviously, I am not the only one to see it.

And you have a specific example, word for word, of this cummulativly, or are you just labeling more false accusations?

Well, lets see them??????????????

Sorry you got off on the wrong foot, son; take a deep breath, a brisk walk, etc and start over. We will be here.....

Sorry you got off on the wrong foot, son; take a deep breath, a brisk walk, etc and start over. We will be here.....

Calling someone out, to furnish some proof, on something they are falsely accusing you of is not off on the wrong foot. If anyone is off on the wrong foot it is her.

Calling someone out, to furnish some proof, on something they are falsely accusing you of is not off on the wrong foot. If anyone is off on the wrong foot it is her.

I'd suggest you do a search of your own posts, and then carefully read the relpies and evaluate the reactions you have gotten.

Saying its so doesn't make it so.

No, jasin, it doesn't. Which makes your allegations against the deaf community as a whole completely unfounded. Thanks for proving my point.

No, jasin, it doesn't. Which makes your allegations against the deaf community as a whole completely unfounded. Thanks for proving my point.

They are not allegations they are my expierences and I did specifically state that.

I find it hypocrisy on your part that you are going all out of your way to try an defend the deaf and yet, all you have done is attack me.

Back