Deaf Madden

Thanks for spreading the word out lumbingmi

FINALLY!!! DeafMadden.com site went LIVE this morning!

Check us out and EA SPORTS WILL SPONSOR GREAT PRIZES FOR DMBL SEASON 2!!! Feel free to holla us in the forum to say Hello to the Deaf Ballers Community!

We will do officially Ranking to see who is the best deaf ballers in the USA!!! Stay tuned as Deaf Madden Team will discuss how to gain points to be ranked.. Check our Ranking page!

FYI: EA Sports will announce DeafMadden.com on their home page shortly to get the word out!!! :dance2:

Respectfully,
Craig Bryden aka VisorMan
Founder of DeafMadden.com

Nice, but shouldn't this be in Videogames? It is good news that DM Season 2 possibly will get EA support in prizes!

Thanks for spreading the word out lumbingmi

FINALLY!!! DeafMadden.com site went LIVE this morning!

Check us out and EA SPORTS WILL SPONSOR GREAT PRIZES FOR DMBL SEASON 2!!! Feel free to holla us in the forum to say Hello to the Deaf Ballers Community!

We will do officially Ranking to see who is the best deaf ballers in the USA!!! Stay tuned as Deaf Madden Team will discuss how to gain points to be ranked.. Check our Ranking page!

FYI: EA Sports will announce DeafMadden.com on their home page shortly to get the word out!!! :dance2:

Respectfully,
Craig Bryden aka VisorMan
Founder of DeafMadden.com
Deafmadden, I expect that deafmadden site is more friendly and mature without immature/childish. I am true pro at X360 FPS and fast cars/ motorcycle (racing), sometime online gaming, but not now for a while . I don't mind to Participle video game sport for deafmadden. I must admit that I am not friggin expert/ skill at video game sports, but I give a try to see if game pad in my hands to skill and handle with sports. I believe video game sports will be more fun..

its new to me. thank you for commerical about deafmadden..

DM for xbox 360 only?

I believe as right of now it s for xbox360 bec many deaf madden players are playing xbox360 due to superior online play.

I am PS fanboy but I decided to switch to xbox360 after being frustrated with sony's online. Xbox live impressed me so much because it doesn't have many lagging or disconnection like ps2/ps3 online.

Sadly, I must say xbox360 s best out there in term of online gaming right now.

Deafmadden, I expect that deafmadden site is more friendly and mature without immature/childish. I am true pro at X360 FPS and fast cars/ motorcycle (racing), sometime online gaming, but not now for a while . I don't mind to Participle video game sport for deafmadden. I must admit that I am not friggin expert/ skill at video game sports, but I give a try to see if game pad in my hands to skill and handle with sports. I believe video game sports will be more fun..

hey if you want to learn, just holla at me and i wll help you to develop ur skills in madden. Just get in one game and have "lab session" where I ll show you how to play and understand the basic concept of madden.

If you like sports in real life, you ll love madden. trust me :afro:

I am impressed with Madden 08, although I did not get into it. I am impressed how HARDCORE it is compared to past Maddens. It is not for newbies, but newbies can learn if they stay patient and learn all the little things that is new to M08.

I am curious, do you guys think M08 is a huge improvement over M07 etc?

I believe as right of now it s for xbox360 bec many deaf madden players are playing xbox360 due to superior online play.

I am PS fanboy but I decided to switch to xbox360 after being frustrated with sony's online. Xbox live impressed me so much because it doesn't have many lagging or disconnection like ps2/ps3 online.

Interesting. I sold my ps3 due to lack online game play. I thought xbox 360 live would be the same problem as ps3. I'm going to buy xbox 360 + madden 08, and see what happens. If I'm still not happy with it, then I'm gonna return it (30 days return policy) and buy ALIENWARE to solve the whole problem.

Very TRUE!! I spoke with some of big time Madden Players who played in ESPN Madden Nation. They told me the difference between Madden PS3 vs XBOX 360. PS3 has better graphics than xbox 360 but their frames per second is 30. PS3 online play is not good as xbox 360. Xbox 360 frames per second is 60 which is a lot better than PS3 which means more faster and smoother play for Madden. Thats why you see big time madden players and tournaments use xbox 360 not ps3.

Hey! Great to hear from you. Your welcome to play DeafMadden with us as some are hardcore madden ballers there and some like to play for fun and have a great time. Just register in the DeafMadden forum and we will give you updates what is up. Let me know whats your gamertag so I can add you on my friends list.

Interesting. I sold my ps3 due to lack online game play. I thought xbox 360 live would be the same problem as ps3. I'm going to buy xbox 360 + madden 08, and see what happens. If I'm still not happy with it, then I'm gonna return it (30 days return policy) and buy ALIENWARE to solve the whole problem.

You will LOVE it! Once in a while, ea servers may act funny but most fo the times no problem at all... Same idea like when you use computer our internet is down for a few seconds. :D

Let us know what s your new xbox gamertag!

Good Luck!

I am impressed with Madden 08, although I did not get into it. I am impressed how HARDCORE it is compared to past Maddens. It is not for newbies, but newbies can learn if they stay patient and learn all the little things that is new to M08.

I am curious, do you guys think M08 is a huge improvement over M07 etc?

Since I started to learn how to play Madden 07 on xbox 12 months ago after being away from video games for 16 years!!! I have see improvements this year than Madden 07. More options to use for example hot routes each defense players where you want them to go. It is much harder to pass this year than 07. You got to be more wiser and be patient in the pocket. The graphics are much better than 07!

It took me 6 months for me to get use to the controller buttons after being away from video games in years and I consider myself an average madden player. I still have a lot to go! I even played 3 Madden Challenge Tournaments this year (Philly, Boston and NYC) I won my first round twice.. Not bad for a rookie baller :cool:

Ok when related about EA server.

I was playing Nascar 08 and NCAA 08 on PS3 and did got in online then challenged with other gamers on EA server and their online is fine on PS3, all issues are mainly on router or modem, that need to be configuration so properly before online will work so fine, sometime EA server was screw up.

Just check on NAT, if Type 3 then you are out of lucky and need configuration on router or modem, that what I did then I got Type 2, both of 1 and 2 are acceptable.

Same with Rainbow Six Vegas, their online is fine but alot of dirty players and easy to kick me out (some players was sent message about complain at me because of no microphone), I was experienced on more kick out than Xbox live does.

Hey everyone

DeafMadden is starting tonight to collect points to be ranked. Come over when your ready to play and get ranked whos the top ballers in the USA!!!

Check the forum to read the Ranking rules.

Good Luck!

Back