Deaf Literacy

Cortmg23

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name's Cortney. I am currently writing a research paper on deaf literacy. My goal is to gain a better understanding of how deaf people learn to read and write and propose improved methods of teaching reading and writing for hearing parents with DHH children. I need to interview people, deaf or hearing. If anyone is interested please respond. Thanks, Cort

welcome to alldeaf

that is nice cool comments :)
you research for encourage to people!

Hey everyone! My name's Cortney. I am currently writing a research paper on deaf literacy. My goal is to gain a better understanding of how deaf people learn to read and write and propose improved methods of teaching reading and writing for hearing parents with DHH children. I need to interview people, deaf or hearing. If anyone is interested please respond. Thanks, Cort

What is your background? Do you have any real experience working with DHH children? Have you taken any ECE classes, ASL or Deaf Culture classes? I'm just curious with what foundation you plan to use to propose improved ways of helping DHH children achieving higher literacy rates?

Back