Deaf Life Magazine

BLeGal2

Reaction score
I just started receiving it. Any one else get it? It has a lot of really cute profiles on Deaf people around the US and the events in their life.

I used to have a subscription to that magazine, many years ago. Then, one year after I paid for my renewal, the magazine disappeared, and so did my payment.

I enjoyed the magazine while I received it. I wasn't happy about it (and my money) disappearing.

I guess whatever the problem was got straightened out.

I heard a lot of the same story from other subscribers who paid for their renewals never got their magazine or money back. Has anyone even talked about suing? Obviously if somebody did get their magazine the publisher hasn't declared bankruptcy.

I heard a lot of the same story from other subscribers who paid for their renewals never got their magazine or money back. Has anyone even talked about suing? Obviously if somebody did get their magazine the publisher hasn't declared bankruptcy.

Something is fishy there.

Some of friends got so pissed off with them for not getting magazines after they paid for them.

When did they stop publishing DLM before they resumed?

sounds like a mismanagement or someone inside may be stealing from them... or maybe the whole company is a crook. this definitely need to be investigated.

I used to have a subscription to that magazine, many years ago. Then, one year after I paid for my renewal, the magazine disappeared, and so did my payment.

I enjoyed the magazine while I received it. I wasn't happy about it (and my money) disappearing.

I guess whatever the problem was got straightened out.

I hope its straightened out, cause I don't wanna lose my money.

Omg. this is freaking me out. I didn't pay much to subscribe, only 30 bucks for the year, but gees I hope I get my magazines.

sounds like a mismanagement or someone inside may be stealing from them... or maybe the whole company is a crook. this definitely need to be investigated.

It is pretty much a one-man show....

He need to learn how to expand his business properly. running a magazine with one person running the show is not going to work out well. He need to hire people to handle billings and such.

I used to have a subscription to that magazine since 1986 in several years but I had stopped my subscription because reason of high cost.

So Deaf Life magazine still be business.

Welcome to Deaf Life

AND Ladies and Gentlemen! I got all of my magazines today! So I guess he is finally on top of it! :) YAY

Back