Deaf Inventions!!!

Pyr8Eye

Reaction score
SUPPOSE...you were a Deaf Inventor!!!!

Just like that American Inventor show.

What kinda inventions do deafies need????

I have an idea--- like BOUNCE those dryer sheets, but called BOUNCE OFF! and you put sheets on shoulders and when you get annoyed with people tapping you so much, they tap and FLLLLYYYY bounce away! :bump:

Whatcha got?

When I was in third grade I invented a prototype for waterproof hearing aids!

Oh wow that's sooooo cool! What was it made of? All i can imagine are little umbrellas popping up outta those hearing aids...like cocktail umbrellas ha cool idea!

Tonite, My hubby and I are going watch American Investor show...

We already hooked and love this show...

YES! Watching it tonight too...really like the sweet boy and his bike.

More IDEAS! What would Deafies create?

An SPEECH ATOMIZER! Spray it in front of the hearing person talking with ya that you can't understand but want to, and the sounds they emit become vapor words in the air!!

lol......well the prototype was made out of rubber from a balloon!

hm that could work both ways...put it on to keep it dry, and when it is wet, fuse it with helium and let it air-dry....HA!

You *do* have permission to :slap:

I dunno, where are all the bright minds out there???

I was watching a presentation competetion at my school that had elementary school presentating.. anyway this one boy, i think in fifth grade, he mentioned that he wants to create a vibrator for bed for when fire alarm goes off during night or something like that.. i thought iot was pretty cool.

I'd love to see a portable *button size* tiny Sorenson VP-100 with a little remote and conference chat capabilities. The button could project people on any walls, so you can chat anywhere! I'd call it the ihandsfree!

I would love to have a pager size to vibrate to let me know if someone was at the door. Even thou u cant have flasher in the bathroom or some other room where dont have flasher. It vibrated to let u know that someone is at the door or phone rang. :D

fawk flash light in the bathroom..

I hate it.. bad memories for me... *slipped and scare out of shit* BLARING FLASHING
In my mind thought it was fire alarm but NOT... it's door bell..

*ripped the door bell flasher off of wall.*
About 8 or 9 yrs ago
*mumbling*~:squint:

Back