deaf i support group

This is ancedotal and from 20 years of owning Macs and knowing a lot of deafie Mac owners and also from being a member of several deaf websites, both of the blog and vlog variety.

That's great. Geographically, how close together are those people? How many can you get to go to a weekly support meetup?

Can you post a link to your blog?

Speaking of friends, how many here on this forum will be attending this summer's 150th anniversary of the residential school for the deaf in Minnesota?
Or even have the latest information?

No idea. The deaf club is celebrating their 100th Anniversary this year too, so there's been a bunch of different events going on and more planned throughout the year, so it's a busier-than-usual year for events! :) Let me know if you want the FB link to the deaf club's anniversary.

No idea. The deaf club is celebrating their 100th Anniversary this year too, so there's been a bunch of different events going on and more planned throughout the year, so it's a busier-than-usual year for events! :) Let me know if you want the FB link to the deaf club's anniversary.

Is it still called Thompson Hall? I don't ever get on FB but, sure, send the link and I'll have my wife open it if that's how that works....

Tousi --

Another link for you. The one I gave you was for the 100-year anniversary of the deaf club.

This link is also for the deaf club (the main FB page, that is, and not just for the 100-year anniversary) and they have posts about the MSAD 150-year celebration.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/69683301827/

Tousi --

Another link for you. The one I gave you was for the 100-year anniversary of the deaf club.

This link is also for the deaf club (the main FB page, that is, and not just for the 100-year anniversary) and they have posts about the MSAD 150-year celebration.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/69683301827/

Thank you; I'll have my wife open it tomorrow morning sometime. The first link you sent would not allow me inside cuz it said it is a closed group......maybe meaning it would entail membership, etc......

Thank you; I'll have my wife open it tomorrow morning sometime. The first link you sent would not allow me inside cuz it said it is a closed group......maybe meaning it would entail membership, etc......

Oh! I suppose it is. I never remember which of these groups are open and which are closed. If you guys wanted to get more info, just send a request to be added to the group. You can always leave it at any time, if you choose.

Back