Deaf / HOH's Web Design or Web Hosting business ?

Hohtopics

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone here deaf or hoh that has its own web design or web hosting business ?

Thanks !

No, I know there is one which called DeafVision.com . This company provides a web-host and web-design service.

Yes, we have a web design business and SEO consulations and services as well. All Deaf-Owned and Deaf-Run!!

So I know there are many MANY other Deaf owned web design businesses also. And Yes DeafVision is excellent, just expensive when you run over your bandwidth sometimes. DeafVision have been around for a very, very long time. I do know the owner(s) of it. Great folks!!

I've met many Deaf who do this, also some work for us! :)

So yes there are many Deaf owned web design; within our Deaf world.

Yes, we have a web design business and SEO consulations and services as well. All Deaf-Owned and Deaf-Run!!

So I know there are many MANY other Deaf owned web design businesses also. And Yes DeafVision is excellent, just expensive when you run over your bandwidth sometimes. DeafVision have been around for a very, very long time. I do know the owner(s) of it. Great folks!!

Thanks for the info. However, I'm not sure what you mean by "I've met many Deaf who do this, also some work for us!" ? Do you mean they are actually doing the work for the AllDeaf website or something ?

Thanks !

Perhaps, could I have your web address?

Thanks!

I have run Venomous Solutions business for many years and been in the field for over 18 years.

If anyone need a website or graphic design. Let me know...

You can see my logo on Matt Hamill's banners ;)

Back