deaf/hearing relationships

do deaf and hearing relationships work??

• yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • never been in one

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CODAchild said:
We have 2 hearing daughters who both sign fluently, and now in the process of adopting a little deaf boy. So, there is no lack of communication here. But, I can understand where you're coming from.

Aww congrats Codachild on your soon to be adoption!! :hug:

I'm wanting to tell you something. I never date a hearing girl before. I dated deaf and hard of hearing. I don't know how to get a hearing girl because I'm hard of hearing. How can we commuicate each other? I know sign alot and I talk little with my lip sometime.

Yes, I have an experience with hearing guys before. I would say that I prefer deafies.

I've dated a lot more hearing guys than deaf guys, No lack of communication was an issue, You see some of my hearing boyfriends have had learn sign language by me, Whatever I don't understand them, they would use signs. ;)

I have also noticeable that most deaf guys are not very good with expressing their feelings from the heart, until I met diehardbiker he is the only deaf guy I know that express his feelings a lot with me, Pretty much he's the first guy that I fall in love with hard. :ily:

buttongrl said:
do deaf and hearing relationships work??? :ily:

Why wouldnt they if the guy or gurl can sign and the deaf person feels comfortable with it than its coolyes its cool i know sign and i wouldnt have a prblem with someone deaf
:jaw: :whip:

from kizo aka China

Hey Cheri, your the first woman I get my feeling blown open with. I don't know why it was you, not other women. Don't ask me, I think your very special to me and may be the reason. I have been with hearing and deaf both, and I find it alot easier with deafies. When it comes to communications, still some deafies I find there is flaws in there...

Cheri said:
I've dated a lot more hearing guys than deaf guys, No lack of communication was an issue, You see some of my hearing boyfriends have had learn sign language by me, Whatever I don't understand them, they would use signs. ;)

I have also noticeable that most deaf guys are not very good with expressing their feelings from the heart, until I met diehardbiker he is the only deaf guy I know that express his feelings a lot with me, Pretty much he's the first guy that I fall in love with hard. :ily:

silentmusic said:
Aww congrats Codachild on your soon to be adoption!! :hug:

:ty: :ty: ever so much Silent Music. We are getting excited about it. Thank you again for your good wishes!! :)

Well, I was in a 5 years relationship with a hearing guy. It was a good relationship until I left for England. We broke up because of my stupid reasons. If I could get him back, I wouldn't make the same mistake twice. It was my fault for breaking his heart twice. Now he has broken mine! I have learned a lot! I'm moving forward, no needs to look back now.

I had a hearing girlfriend but we broke up for a whole bunch of reasons, she ended up cheating on me. But I'm really good friends with the deaf girls at my school but have no romantic feelings for them, so I suppose it depends on who you date not their ability to hear or not.

Back