deaf/ hard of hearing

ktpurplelady

Reaction score
Is there married couple who one person is deaf and the spouse is hard of hearing?? Does that work well?? Just wondering :confused:

deaf/hoh

I am not married, but i am hoh living in Missouri, talking to a deaf guy online living in Indiana. I am interesting in know more about a relationship with the deaf also. Are you deaf in a relationship with a hoh person. Let chat on this if you like.

You know what, this is interesting, I am curious also! if you know much about this please do let me know. I'm not in a relationship yet, I'm divorced and have no children. This is my first time joining this site. Soon I will make profile and all, so far I have been reading as I go along, so far so good! :)

I am hoh and seperated. My dad was profound deaf and my mom was hoh. They were married for 50 years until my dad died of cancer on Christmas morning 7years ago. They raised three hearing boys and 1 hoh girl (me). They had their ups and downs but were dedicated to each other. I was married twice to hearing and didn't work out. So anyway that's the story from true experience.

my friends is dateing one deaf the other is HOH. they been living together for 6 months things work well for then no problim with communicating both signs and he understands deaf. no problims for them with both not deaf :angel:

well not only deaf or hearing.. it come first is communtion, personalty and love....

TweetyBird said:
well not only deaf or hearing.. it come first is communtion, personalty and love....

A M E N i agree w/you :thumb: it's very important is COMMUNTION and PERSONALY ofc LOVE in FAITH are coming FRIST

Back