Deaf Guy Model in Reality TV

EarthyTx

Reaction score
I learned about a Deaf guy model is gonna be on the reality tv. I thought I'd wanna spread the words that next Tuesday (August 26th at 9pm on central time) on Oxygen channel. A deaf guy name Martin Ritchie will be on the reality tv called, "The Janice Dickinson: Modeling Agency". He is from Austin, Texas and former TSD student. I am sure that some of you might know him.

Don't forget to mark it on your calendar and watch that show!! It should be interesting!!

Check out the website: Homepage | Janice Dickinson | Oxygen

QA | Martin Richie | Meet the Models | Janice Dickinson | Oxygen & his interview:

JDMA: Season 4 - Interview Martin | Videos | Oxygen

SPREAD THE NEWS TO THE DEAF COMMUNITY!!!​

Damn! He is hot but my loss! :(

Good for him!

:iough: woopsie! apparently I've stumbled into wrong room. :ugh3: my bad my bad but hmmm..... nice body though. :ugh2: My gf frequently bugs me to get that kind of body.

I knew him because we were neighbors.

I even took pictures of him modeling before he landed the modeling gig.

I wish him the best!

he could've been my fuck buddy but for some reason i dismissed him. his portfolio work need some work, its poorly styled and dressed. he could do some improvement because he's more attractive in person than most of his pictures. his eyes are squinted and closed down i was really surprised with those test shoots made him a feature model.. i think janice wants some publicty, but im all for the idea because i love JDickinson as well.

Back