Deaf guy gave to the cop officer to have a good day!

wow i pity you, son. I heard VA got NAZI-rough on speed penalty. I heard about its thousand-dollars fine. I got pulled over by VA cops (gotta love those blue sirens) twice but luckily.... way before those thousand dollars policy.

Virginia to issue traffic fines as high as $3,000

thats so old news.. that laws were changed back to normal fees in not too long ago because a lot of people complains and against over it so Virginia Laws decides to changed it back to normal. thanks god :P

thats so old news.. that laws were changed back to normal fees in not too long ago because a lot of people complains and against over it so Virginia Laws decides to changed it back to normal. thanks god :P

oh good! :cool2:

If i am foreigner, they [cops] will panicked and call UN.

Jiro, i feel ya, dude.

i like your video it funny i think you are hot!!!!

i got a IM'ed from my friend

someone: Yooo
someone: One girl in alldeaf commented ur video "midget part with cop" and she said ur hot LMAO

i am not looking for a kind of that comments :thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

but thanks for saying i am funny :)

you have an R1? how is it? I thought about getting a bike for a while (I used to own a beat up 93 civic,) but instead I got a 5 speed miata. I love it! It's probably good I didn't end up getting a bike, because I would kill myself with the way I drive.

you have an R1? how is it? I thought about getting a bike for a while (I used to own a beat up 93 civic,) but instead I got a 5 speed miata. I love it! It's probably good I didn't end up getting a bike, because I would kill myself with the way I drive.

to have a r1 for a first bike? no way r1 is too big and fast for you :shock:

gsxr 600 or r6 is good... i might to get r6 or gsxr600 after sold r1..:naughty:

Back