Deaf guy drove the wrong way on Interstate 94

lcstamper

Reaction score
A 28 year old deaf guy got drunk and drove the wrong way on Interstate 94, causing a head-on crash that killed him and a West Fargo family, Aaron and Allison Deutscher and their 18-month-old daughter, Brielle. His boss said he was even teaching sign language to some of his co-workers and he was not bad. He was trying to get his life straightened out.

Boss: Wrong-way driver not a bad guy | The Jamestown Sun | Jamestown, North Dakota

One can talk about straightening their life for all they way, but the bottom line is that 3 people were killed. Cannot just say, "you know, I "m sorry about this". It's not going to cut it here. Action speaks louder than word.

Sorry to hear it....very tragic. Another good reason not to Drink and Drive.....

Unbelievable..he already had 4 duis..he shouldnt even be drivin,ever! Abviously, he had a bad drinkin problem..he told his boss a lie..he wanted money for booze and drugs.

That's a really sad news. :( R.I.P

He may have done a lot of wrong but he is still a human.

Yes, very sad for the family that was killed. At 18-months, a sweet little girl's life was taken way to early. This deaf guy should have been in jail way, way before he took his last drink.

Yeah, 3 strikes law. Right? Oregon is pretty strict with Dui's and Drinking. I got my license revoked for 2 years, i was no where close to a car though. That tells you something. :P

That's a really sad news. :( R.I.P

He may have done a lot of wrong but he is still a human.

Yea, I understand that but he was a fuck-up..repeatin same (big) mistakes is pathetic...this time he didnt make it and must answer to God.

Yea, I understand that but he was a fuck-up..repeatin same (big) mistakes is pathetic...this time he didnt make it and must answer to God.

I really doubt that God is doing to do anything to guy. The guy is dead . I wish the laws worked better with drunk drivers , something need to be done to keep them off the roads and highway for good.

I really doubt that God is doing to do anything to guy. The guy is dead . I wish the laws worked better with drunk drivers , something need to be done to keep them off the roads and highway for good.

When a person die, they must meet God..I really believe that.

One night, sherriff deputy found me slumped over in car in middle of rural road 15 yrs ago. I was drunk and he let me go home..didnt happen again..of course someone came and picked me up. :lol: Actually that was really embarrassed. we all live and learn.

I know and somewhat agree with you Deaftim. Religion is a sticky thing to discuss openly around here. But I do believe when people die, they will have to face someone and decisions will be made. I would never wish bad on anyone no matter how vile they may be. (maybe it is just i am too nice but that is me.)

Back