Deaf Graphic Artist

Rob

Reaction score
Hello all!

My name is Rob and I'm a South Jersey Native. Pleasure to meet you and looking forward to getting to know some new faces here :)

Welcome to AllDeaf!

Feel free to ask any questions or to post around. :)

Again, Welcome Aboard!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Hi, Deafie, I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads to discuss our experience as Deaf individual. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Hello there!

Firstly welcome to alldeaf.com, where a lot of deaf, hearing impaired and hearing members roam around the forum making friends, and discuss anything related to the sections on the forum.

Want to debate?
Go to Go to On topic debates

Share your life experiences?
Go to Our world, our culture

Enjoy our best jokes?
Go to jokes and funny stories

If you have a problem - . We have moderators around and they are Jolie77, ~SG~, VamPyroX and the site admin, Alex

There will be more new moderators coming soon

They can help you whenever you need them.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Your friendly neighbour. :lol:

Jacob

Last edited:
Jacob What are u trying to prove here as those links arent even working. Fix ur errors boy!!

333zm34.jpg

jj46c0.gif

Thanks everyone! This is an awesome website. I didn't know about it until an old friend introduced me to it a few days ago. Glad to be a part of AllDeaf.com.

To Jacob: Thanks for the links. I'll check those out soon.

To Authentic: Absolutely, man. I'll post a couple of links from my online portfolio. I've been a graphic designer for the last couple of years (since 2006); gained my BA at Gallaudet. I freelance alot, doing everything from T-shirt designs, logos, business cards, brochures, letterheads, etc. But, my true passion is in the comic book industry.

I'm a digital colorist for an Indy company based in North Hollywood, California called Still Playing With Toys, Inc. We publish in-store and free online comics. If you'd like to know a little more, head on over to Still Playing with Toys - comic books just like ma used to make!.

And now for the portfolio samples ;)

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/TheRobisher/TheRobisher_Portfolio/GBKurthRob_COLORSV2.jpg

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/TheRobisher/TheRobisher_Portfolio/Hellboy_4PageLayout.jpg

Back