Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Cool and inspiring video of a deaf girl playing violin. :aw:

[yt]J7X_X1zdH8k[/yt]

2 words - holy..... shit....... and she's cute.. even the bully

What an inspiring story, thanks for sharing with us Alex :aw:

Far out, this is a very inspiring video. Thanks for sharing the video with us Alex. :aw:

That was just so fantastic to watch it and thanks for sharing it with us.

Interesting that it was a commercial for Pantene shampoo. Do they show 4 minute long ads somewhere?

It was a nice small movie too, though.

Interesting that it was a commercial for Pantene shampoo. Do they show 4 minute long ads somewhere?

It was a nice small movie too, though.

it's a very clever tactic of advertisement - using something irrelevant to company's product because you can remember it easily and you will forward it to as many friends as you can. eventually - the name "Pantene" will get stuck in your head. that's the power of subliminal advertisement or something. I forgot the term for it - it's something about being indirect.

I don't believe that she was actually playing* the violin. I use to be a violinest and her hand movements to the music didn't look right...i could be wrong tho..but other than that great video!

I don't believe that she was actually playing* the violin. I use to be a violinest and her hand movements to the music didn't look right...i could be wrong tho..but other than that great video!

you are correct. but does it matter? :laugh2:

Wow. It kind of looked like they were using excerpts of a movie. I wish there was a movie about this story!

Thanks or sharing Alex. I'm going to show my students this video.

Having studied both violin and viola, I'm going to be picky as well. The girl playing the violin didn't have a good bow hold and the bow wasn't always between the bridge and the fingerboard!

But the cinematography is very good. I guess video makes like to take artistic license.....

Wendy

Back