Deaf Giantess...

iSign

Reaction score
I was browsing DeviantArt and I came across this :

The Deaf Giantess 17 by *DragonessLife on deviantART

it's just too funny!!!. When I saw it I burst out laughing :giggle:.

PS: Only sign I recognize is the third one from left to right and can't really identify the last one that's kind of visible in the picture. Anyone know what those signs means?? Check out the guys gallery, his artwork is amazing :)

Hope you guys enjoy!

I was browsing DeviantArt and I came across this :

The Deaf Giantess 17 by *DragonessLife on deviantART

it's just too funny!!!. When I saw it I burst out laughing :giggle:.

PS: Only sign I recognize is the third one from left to right and can't really identify the last one that's kind of visible in the picture. Anyone know what those signs means?? Check out the guys gallery, his artwork is amazing :)

Hope you guys enjoy!

It's the artists name, Markic.. Only the letters Mark is visible.

Thanks guys :] Why is the sign for " a " with the thumb sticking out? I have always seen it with it close to the other fingers. For the " m " well..I should have known -___-

This is the natural sign for "A" with the thumb sticking out on the side of the fist. As for "M", it is suppose to form the first three fingers over the thumb. This is what we sign with fingerspelling. Close thumb inside of the fist is not the proper sign for spelling. Glad I could help you with your questions.

This is pretty cool, but fetishart really isn't my thing. (Not saying that was why you picked it or anything. I know you did because of the asl in the background. :) )

I thought it was NARK until I took and hard look on the first spellfinger. Gosh...

This is the natural sign for "A" with the thumb sticking out on the side of the fist. As for "M", it is suppose to form the first three fingers over the thumb. This is what we sign with fingerspelling. Close thumb inside of the fist is not the proper sign for spelling. Glad I could help you with your questions.

Thank you, Bebonang ;D

This is pretty cool, but fetishart really isn't my thing. (Not saying that was why you picked it or anything. I know you did because of the asl in the background. :) )

:laugh2:

Back